Wednesday, December 15, 2004

An early Christmas for me!

I just received a large Christmas package from my friend Karen in the Blue Mountains, Australia - she is the owner of Dragonfly Dreams - wow, she sent me some nice stuff - it was so exciting to open my package - she emailed me and said to open it now :-) She gave me three super lovely fat quarters of Kiwi Antiques overdyed linens in gold, green and peachy pink shades. They are so nice!! And a cute Margaret Sherry chart Cul-Purr-It and a sweet garden chart as well. Plus a lovely journal, a small wall quilt and some wonderfully unique Australian lip balm with emu oil in it (where from the emu do they get the oil???) - as well as a lovely scenic magnet and a nice T-Shirt from her area. Soooooo cool!!!!!! Isn't she so sweet?? I sent her Boston Red Sox items since I got her hooked on watching them during the ALCS and the World Series - and some cool stitching stuff as well! She is really a great friend!! I am going to post here a recent pic she sent of herself stitching DD's Storm Bringer while she was on vacation - we just stitched that piece as an SAL - finished it last month, and I shall try to also post my finished pic here too.

No comments: