Wednesday, December 29, 2004


Last night I was able to put a few stitches into Bee Garden, and here is a progress pic. I have to stitch it "in hand" since the linen is so tiny. I really don't care much for stitching "in hand," so this project has been put aside soooo many times. But I feel really determined to get back at it since I think it will make a nice box topper to give as a gift to my Mom for Mother's Day - she is a fellow avid gardener. Gardening
I spent several hours today working here on my blog - I put in all my favorite links and put in some fun add-ons as well.Computing Erin came up today to visit with us, so now we have all three nieces here. It is so hectic here with all three rambunctious nieces up now, that I am just trying to keep sane! Now I will put a few stitches into The Mermaid and the Sea tonight - I am doing it on 40 ct and figure it will be good practice to get myself used to the high count again as I will be starting Houses of Hawk Run Hollow on Lakeside Linens 40 ct Pearled Barley Linen on January 1st (God willing, of course!)

How do you all like my sports badge to the right of this post? The pics are of my beloved Ryan Newman of NASCAR (I just love this guy), Tom Brady of the New England Patriots, and the awesome Boston Red Sox celebrating their World Series win this year. I love how it came out, but I have had to fix this about five times now, as it took me a few times to realize that if I uploaded any other photos at all to the hosting site, then those photos became part of my badge.... ugh. I won't be adding any more pictures to that site - I sure don't want to make yet another badge!

1 comment:

Kitty Couture said...

You're starting early on your gifts! This is sure to be a great gift for Mother's Day.

Thanks for your kind note on my blog, I love seeing who everyone is from!

You sure like big projects. This is impressive, I'm hardly ever brave enough to tackle them, except during the summmer holidays when I have more time - otherwise they'd take months and months and that'd be too depressing for me! ;)

I'm off to looking at your online gallery now :o)