Friday, January 07, 2005


Happy Friday!
I ordered up this Silkweaver Solo a couple of nights ago, but couldn't get "Hello" to function properly to post the pic until today. It is almost a fat quarter of Belfast, and with some of the designs I have in mind for it not being so very wide, I think this might work well. I also ordered myself a fat eighth of Acorns and Chestnuts Belfast from Sugar Maple Fabrics to do one of my samplers on - just not sure which one yetWakka WakkaJust thought it would be great to have in my stash!

I broke down again today too - sooo weak.... I picked up a fat quarter of Ocean Fog from Dyeing4U 32 ct lugana... not sure, but this might be just the fabric I have been looking for.....Very ConfusedAnd, it's not just fabrics I have been prowling for... I visited Paw Prints Cross Stitch for the Kreinik #4 Braid and one of the packs of Mill Hill Beads for Petal Fairy...

I packed up Houses of Hawk Run Hollowtonight, and will get back to it again soon, but I wanted something a bit more fast-paced, so....

Tonight I stitched on: Little Wings

No comments: