Tuesday, January 25, 2005

My office saga continues..... it now appears that my colleague and I will not be able to share a suite when we have to move - one office in the suite is a good size, and the other is too small for either of us to fit our furniture and other equipment.... so it looks like I am going even further down the hall into a subdivided office.... really lousy, identical to the first office I had in the building.... shouldn't my offices be getting better, not worse, after four years of dedicated renting to this idiot? Now I have to tell Dr. Krueger (my colleague) about this tomorrow and see if he can think of any other solutions for us.... argh.

More snow coming! Looks like 4"-8" with snow expected to fall from AM through PM.... oh joy!

I came across a new Silkweaver Solo today and picked it up after I used the Fabric Selector and found it was absolutely perfect for Spring Fairy Spirit! Yay! That helped to cheer me up..... if you want to see it, just copy the link for the solo and paste it into the fabric selector with the pattern (which is on the selector site).... And, I got a great new chart on ebay too - - 18th Century Southern Garden by Liz Turner Diehl - now doesn't that look fun to stitch??

New DVD Release Tuesday! DH is excited - he got two he has been wanting this time around - Alien vs. Predator and Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow.

Stitched on tonight: Little Wings

1 comment:

Kiwi Jo said...

I love the garden. Why am I getting the impression that you have a large stash??!!