Saturday, January 15, 2005

New Progress Picture of Little Wings...


This is a new progress picture of Little Wings. I think I will stitch on it a bit more tonight, but I felt like posting the new progress. I am beginning to work on the blue ribbon of the little girl's dress now - it sure doesn't look like much yet!

I spent way more time today searching through my stash than I wanted to - I just could not recall where I had put my copy of The Best of Teresa Wentzler Sampler Collection. It amazes me just how much I have, and that it is in various places in one of our spare bedrooms! But, alas, in a box in the closet.... along with other items I want to do soon.... there it was! I received the rayon floss I ordered for Harvest Sampler today, so I want to start kitting that up now too. The Fortunate Traveler chart also came in today, and well, I want to start that one now too!!

Stitched on today: Little Wings - of course!

No comments: