Sunday, January 16, 2005

Patriots 20, Colts 3

Well, my beloved NE Patriots are marching forward, paralyzing the Indianapolis Colts at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro, MA this afternoon!! I was surprised that the game was not closer - but I am happy to see my team remain on the march. Who knows what next week will bring...

It is, well.... snowing here again. It is a bit tense in the house as we await to see what the morning will bring. Mike's Jeep still is not back from the collision center. He cannot drive his Corvette in the snow - he won't even get it up the driveway. If I give him my Jeep, we lose quite a lot of money from my having to (again) cancel appointments. I have had enough of winter, financially.... and it is a school holiday tomorrow - I wish I had planned to take it off ahead of time (Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday) - bad planning....

Stitched on today: Little Wings

No comments: