Thursday, January 27, 2005

Those Darn Cats :-)

Well.... it turns out that our ISP was not actually down at all! We seemed to have had a cat-related problem! Seems one of our cats, and we both bet it was hyperactive Ava, climbed into Mike's desk behind his computer and turned the power strip off! Silly! Problem has been diagnosed, cat has been cuddled, and we are back up to full power!!

So, here is my progress pic of Fairy Flora - bear in mind that the Silkweaver Belfast Solo I am stitching it on is not quite as dark as the scan shows - though I do like how dark it looks on the scan -

While home yesterday, I really enjoyed watching Cellular as I stitched - I did have to put my stitching down a few times to really catch what was going on, but it was really an enjoyable movie!! Good stuff!

I had to run to WalMart before work this morning to buy a mailer to send a DVD off to Karen in Australia - and I was so happy to see that they had NE Patriots 2004 AFC Champions T-Shirts for sale - scooped one right up! Love it! Also got a fun classic DVD - Weekend at Bernie's from the infamous $5.50 DVD dump bin at WalMart too! Very cool!

One little stash purchase today too - through ebay I was able to knock another chart off of my wish list - I can now claim Rainforest Romance as officially part of my stash too :-)

I got some of my mail in yesterday too - Chinese Blessing Gods - Hok Lok Siew by PINN Stitch from ebay, the Q-Snap 3" Extenders I have been waiting a while for, and the 12" x 18" cut of Sparkling Sundown Belfast Reflections by Silkweaver from their Odds & Ends page....

Stitched on today: Fairy Flora (at home) and Beneath the Stars (at work)
Stitched on yesterday: Fairy Flora

No comments: