Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Happy Groundhog Day!

I live in New Hampshire, so I don't need to ask if Phil saw his shadow today - there is NO way we will see an early spring (never do)!!

My emailbox is getting inundated with Super Bowl Sales from various cross stitch shops, so if you did not know about them, here are a few that come to mind: Stitching Bits & Bobs, JJ's Collectibles, The Silver Needle, Paw Prints Cross Stitch, Needlecraft Corner, Cross Stitch Unlimited and The Stitchery Nook - I am sure there are more, but these are ones that I have heard from. Who knows, maybe one of these sales will have just what you are looking for, need or just plain old want! Good luck!

Got some stash in today :-) I received the Nautical Lights lugana from Dyeing4U (which replaces the Ocean Fog I sent back to them), the solo from Silkweaver that I have designated for Spring Fairy Spirit and the Rainforest Romance chart from the ebay seller. That was all fun to look through. Few things are more satisfying than new stash!!

With all of our favorite shows pre-empted tonight due to the President's State of the Union Address, Mike and I watched The Grudge. Despite it's predictable ending, it was fun! They did a pretty good job with keeping it suspenseful :-)

Stitched on today: Beneath the Stars (at work - while listening to Carly Simon's Greatest Hits on my computer), and Fairy Flora (now)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I'm going to the Cross Stitch Unlimited Sale and then Stitch in on Sunday. Are you visiting any sales in person? We also have a stitch in tonight there (2 thursdays a month).

Nicole