Tuesday, February 15, 2005

(Photo from www.patriots.com)
What a quiet day - I sent in my registration for Celebration of Needlework, and put in a long day, but had a great caseload of kids to see today - all are doing well and really responding to their behavior plans. Makes me feel good and validated as their therapist.

I received Christmas Elegance and Three For Tea from the ebay seller....And, I got an email from Paw Prints Cross Stitch that my backordered supplies for Feather Fairy came in while they were at the Nashville show, and now they have shipped them to me today - yay!!

And, it was new DVD release day, so we will be watching Saw and Taxi this week....

Want to find your driver's license online? Yes, you can do that! Amazing, who would have thought the government would allow that? Give it a go, see what you think: Find Your License

Stitched on today: Petal Fairy

No comments: