Thursday, February 03, 2005


This is a terrible, overexposed photo of my WIP of Fairy Flora on the scroll, but I grabbed the easiest digital camera tonight to try to get a more accurate shot of this fabric. The reality of the color of the fabric lies between this and the scans. This is much closer, just overexposed - and there is absolutely no blue in this fabric, no matter what the scanner and digital camera try to show :-) It is really a lovely, subtle sage green with darker moss colored mottling to it.... at some point I will capture it well, probably with my DH's high quality digital camera when Fairy Flora is done! It is getting pretty frustrating trying to capture this color properly, oh well...

1 comment:

Karen said...

She's looking very pretty, Carol :)

I know what you mean about colour accuracy and photos - our scanner makes me want to tear my hair out sometimes!