It was a big day for me today - I am basically the Queen of Unframed Projects, but I am really tired of that title! So, today I went off to the framer along with Mike and dropped off three large projects! I am having Mystery VI, Storm Bringer and Shimmering Mermaid framed. They should be ready in about two weeks. We got a great deal. We chatted with the framer, and as long as we bring in multiple projects at one time, we can get really good prices. No problem with that! I let Mike pick out the framing for Storm Bringer, and he (oddly) chose a single mat instead of a double mat, but oh well - I did let him choose.... The other two, I am very pleased with!
And here is my progress picture of Earth Angel as of this evening. Sorry the photo is a bit overexposed. I didn't think my scanner could pick up the colors properly, and this attempt is not a whole lot better.... I was really disappointed last night when I discovered that I had to frog out so much of what I had stitched a couple of days ago. I let myself get a bit befuddled by how Marilyn printed the bottom shaded rows on both sides of the chart, and I somehow got lost... now I have it figured out.... after frogging away for a while last night and this afternoon. Live and learn!! I wonder how Jenn is doing with hers (we are doing this as a SAL together)...
I didn't plan to pick up any new stash today, but I was on ebay for just a few minutes today and came across Sugar, the complete kit, for an excellent price. So, I got it because it is a great companion piece to Cream, which I got last week... :-)
Stitched on today: Earth Angel and Fairy Flora (keep on plugging away...)