Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Earth Angel Progress

Image hosted by Photobucket.comI worked on Earth Angel tonight - I think the fabric choice was so good for this one - I worked some more on her hair and started the wreath of flowers in her hair - wow, the lavenders really look great against the Silkweaver Blue Fusion Expressions Lugana :-)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Q. Do you "stitch with the seasons?" (This could be reflected by the
colors that you stitch with, the themes that you choose, or even that
during your favorite season you stitch more (or less) than in others.)


A. No, I don't. I am not fond of stitching anything seasonal. I am not an ornaments stitcher (we have six cats, so we don't put up a tree). I prefer to stitch items that can be put up all year. I do think I stitch more in the fall and winter than in the spring and summer, simply because I am indoors more during those cold seasons. But, since I stitch every day (if at all possible), it is not a very noticeable difference.... As for themes, my other favorite hobby is gardening - so I love spring/summer themes like gardens and garden fairies a whole lot!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com(photo from si.com) Just couldn't resist sharing this pic of Kevin Millar goofing around with Jason Varitek during the filming of the upcoming Boston Red Sox edition of "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy."




Your Inner European is Russian!









Mysterious and exotic.

You've got a great balance of danger and allure.



Here I am, again influenced by the funs things recently found in

Jenn's blog! I like the answer I got on this one better than the last one - LOL!!!

Yankees 5, Red Sox 2 - sure hope tomorrow's is a better game (well, the game was good, hoping for a better outcome)!!

Stitched on today: Peacock Cypher at work, and Earth Angel

No comments: