Monday, April 04, 2005

Happy Birthday Beau!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.comMy Beau (aka "1 of 6") is 8 years old today! I can hardly believe it!!! This photo is about a year old - just couldn't find one in my files that is more recent - bad Mommy!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.comI took a couple of hours to work on Earth Angel tonight - now she has a bit more of her sleeve and you can see the finished earth from about a week ago :-)
Image hosted by Photobucket.comAnd, here is
Miracle Butterfly as last night's stitching officially ended. She is taking a little bit of shape with her larger wing now. I just hope my 010HL blending filament comes in soon so I can fill in some areas that are screaming out at me right now.

I received a lovely package today - a gift - that included some truly amazing charts! In my package were Baby Garden, Ice Blossom, Wintry Mix, Peacock Cypher, Mini Mandalas II, and Winter's Eve ...and a couple of Sew To Be Seen charts too! - boy, am I blessed!!

I also took a little time tonight to gather my supplies together for Knotgarden - I need to get a skein of 3802 DMC floss and select my linen - I have a few choices here that will work.... I didn't put this one on my list for 2005, but am drawn to it at the moment. So, as soon as I finish one or two of these big fairies and angels, etc. that I have going, I will start this one too :-)

My skein of Ambrosia Waterlilies also came in today for Catherine Agnes, so as soon as my linen, Distant Hills Waterlilies and Golden Grains Wildflowers come in, I will be good to go! I have a trade set up with Karen V. to split the fibers and start this as a SAL :-)

Stitched on today: Green Old Gardens at work (just a few stitches left now in the final garden block, and then just the border left to do), and Earth Angel

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Beau - what a handsome kitty!

Karen V

Unknown said...

Great progress! The Earth on Earth Angel really is stunning and I can't wait to see those butterfly wings come to life.

My fabric arrived last night! I'm all ready for Legends of the Dragons whenever you want to start, we can wait until the Waterlilies arrived, should be a day or two at most i hope.

The fabric isn't as dark as I hoped, I like part of it more than i like the other half which is lighter but i ordered more than I need (i think i did a fat 1/4), so hopefully i can use the side that i like better.

Cathy said...

I wish I could have a big, fluffy kitty! Unfortunately, hubby is already allergic to our short hair cats. I just love fluffy cats.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Beau!!!! :)

Carol, the earth looks really great in Earth Angel! WOW !! I can't wait to see more of this one :)

What a lovely and thoughtful gift package to receive...enjoy!!

Kitty Couture said...

Happy Birthday, gorgeous Beau!
You've made great progress on both projects!

And what a nice package you got! You'll definitely be kept busy for quite a bit! LOL