Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Peacock Cypher Progress Picture

Image hosted by Photobucket.comI made it through Section 1 of Peacock Cypher at work today - except for the beading, I do prefer to do that at home.... and I did the first few mosaic stitches atop Section 2 as well. I figured it was time to show my progress to Karen as this is a SAL we are doing together...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com...And here is the other SAL we are doing together (yep, Karen is back in this SAL now after making a fabric change... and really wanting this done soon as a model for her new shop - more fun details to follow about her exciting shop news...:-)....). I didn't get much done tonight as we had to take a while to do some serious grooming on Angus, our black persian who has fur from hell... poor little guy. And, the frog visited me in a big way tonight too - I had to frog out a whole bunch of DMC 3799 and 317 in her wing... I think you can still see some trace of where it was frogged, but I looked at the chart and saw that all of that will get stitched over - thank goodness!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.comColor me lucky today!! I actually made it over to the Silkweaver site today before all their newly released solos were sold out! And, it is a pretty one! This is grounds for a happy dance!

I've been quite anxious to recieve my Enchanted Mermaid chart from Stitching Bits & Bobs, but when I checked my order status I saw that she is holding the chart in order to combine it with some of my other oustanding orders to help save me some shipping fees.... that is good, but ugh, the wait continues for the chart....

Blue Jays 4, Red Sox 3 tonight.... Pouty

My ever dutiful DH made sure to go out today and get me Meet the Fockers on DVD :-)

Stitched on today: Peacock Cypher and Petal Fairy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Peacock Cypher is looking fantastic! Are you using the required threads? This would look stunning in an overdye :)

Petal Fairy looks good too - sorry you've had to rip a lot but you won't be able to notice when it's done.

Karen V

Anonymous said...

I've just read through my comment -I don't mean to imply that using the required threads is inferior to using an overdye at all, just that an overdye would look good.

Just blame it on the fact that I'm ill and not 100% with it at the moment ;)

Karen V

Isabelle said...

Hi Carol! Photobucket hasn't been working for me for the last week. Is it just me? I'm so frustrated that I can't see your progress anymore! :(
I can't see my photobucket images on my blog either...
Maybe only the European (or French!) Photobucket server is down. But I'm so frustrated! You're talking of all the progress you've been making, and I can see nothing! :'-(

Happy Stitching anyway! My sewing machine is coming back from being serviced today! I can soon start on the little gift I've been planning to send you! :-D

Isabelle said...

Yeah! I can see the pictures today! (it's a problem from my internet provider, I emailed them as did many other costumers, hopefully they'll stop blocking Photobucket for good now!)

Your projects are all so gorgeous. Amazing how much you manage to achieve every day!
Petal Fairy is... a dream. Can't wait to start her in June/July!
Peacock Cypher is such a clever design.
Oh I'm so happy I can see your stitching again! I really missed it!