Tuesday, April 12, 2005

A snow flurry today? What???

Yep, it is true - not forecasted, but very there. As my last little child client was in my office late this afternoon, she told her mom and I that she saw snow falling outside... it was hard to believe. Then when I left to go home, I was surprised to see she was right... Good thing I had a late change of heart this morning and opted not to wear sandals and did put on my leather jacket! Geesh!

Image hosted by Photobucket.comHere is where I am at now with Fairy Flora - the dense stitching of the flowers and the ruffle of her skirt sure is keeping me busy :-)

And, it is "New Release Tuesday" once again, and Mike picked up Ocean's Twelve for us - happy, happy dancing for that one!

Stitched on today: Fairy Flora and Peacock Cypher at work - finally took a couple of minutes to read Nan's clues and quickly cracked her code and can read the verse now - LOL!!! Will post a progress photo pretty soon.... just want to make a little more progress first :-)

6 comments:

Kali said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kali said...

Not sure how I did that but here's what my comment SHOULD have said...
Flora's looking great! Makes me want to dig mine out. No wait I must finish UFO's first! One down, many many to go.

Gill said...

We've had snow here this month as well, very strange! Makes me think back to my wedding day which was in April, it snowed then as well!
Your Fairy Flora and Petal Fairy are both looking beautiful, I love them! I've just bought Fairy Flora from an ebay seller, you have inspired me:)

Unknown said...

Great progress, the detail on Fairy Flora is amazing!

Yep we got some flurries too but it was mixed with snow and no biggie.. isn't it APRIL yet???

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol!
WOW, your progress on Fairy Flora is so beautiful-it's hard not to start her!!! Just gorgeous!!!Thanks for sharing :)

Dawn T. said...

It is gorgeous!