Friday, April 08, 2005

Stitching a little dragon...

Image hosted by Photobucket.comI had today off from work, but I actually didn't have any time (or inclination) to stitch until I settled in to watch the Red Sox game tonight (which we won, 6-5 against the Toronto Blue Jays.... and the Yankees lost - big time - to the Baltimore Orioles tonight...all five teams in our division are tied for first place now - LOL). So, when I did settle in I opted to work for a bit on Legends of the Dragons. Now my center dragon (the one by Jennifer Aikman-Smith) is moving along very nicely :-)

The mailman brought some joy today. My gorgeous Silkweaver belfast solo Image hosted by Photobucket.com, which I have selected for Cottage Garden Fairy arrived - I really couldn't be any happier with this solo. And the light sand belfast and Distant Hills Waterlilies also came in today, so now I am only waiting for one more fiber to arrive to be able to start Catherine Agnes - excellent!

Stitched on today: Legends of the Dragons and Fairy Flora (just about to pick it up now - really, really want to finish her soon, get her to the framers, enjoy her!)

1 comment:

Isabelle said...

Great progress! I love the Peacock below as well. You're achieving so much! As usual!