Thursday, April 21, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.comToday's progress picture is of Earth Angel - her head is totally finished now :-)

I wanted to share the link tonight for that cute French chart I received yesterday in the trade - this is Atelier de brodeuse by Au Fil des Reves (www.aufildesreves.com). Isn't it a cutie? I see several on this site that I love!


The fat quarter of Impressionism Cashel by Sugar Maple Fabrics arrived today - beautiful! I think this might just be the perfect fabric for Winter Fairy Spirit :-)!! I know I had picked out another fabric for it, but then I realized I want to do all four spirits on 28 ct... the fabric I had chosen was 32 ct....

Which Red Sox/Yankee Player are YOU?
created with QuizFarm.com Just couldn't resist another Red Sox quiz :-)

Red Sox 1, Orioles 0 - not a high scoring game, but a real pitchers' duel... all that matters is... we won! And we are at the top of our division for now....

We have Erin, my brother's youngest daughter, up for the weekend now. She will be 12 on May 17th (she was born only 9 days after our wedding) - so I get to keep her busy all weekend - I am thinking... yardwork!! Kids love to earn money :-)

Stitched on today: Peacock Cypher (literally only a few tiny stitches at work - my disposable contact lenses alerted me today that it was time to change them - my up close vision was blurry - all fixed now!!) and Earth Angel

4 comments:

Kitty Couture said...

Wonderful progress Carol! You're done with stitching the most tricky part now, aren't you? The Earth and that delicate face... And those hair...

It should be easier from now on shouldn't it? The dress and wings have bigger bloccks of color...

Happy stitching!

Dawn T. said...

You do such wonderful stitching!

Gill said...

Looking good! Bet you're pleased to have finished the earth now.

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol !

First let me say...SURE, I would love to adopt a 41 year old...I'd spoil ya too :) LOL!

WOW, Earth Angel is just beautiful, I love that she looks like I could touch her face..you do beautiful work :) All your latest progress pics have been AWESOME! Thank you for continuing to share :)

Enjoy your niece :)