1) Continue to work on Fairy Flora -YES
2) Continue to work on Petal Fairy -YES
3) Continue Earth Angel SAL with Jenn -YES, and I even got to meet Jenn too!
4) Finish Green Old Gardens -YES - Happy Dance!
5) Start Peacock Cypher SAL with Karen -YES
6) Start Legends of the Dragons SAL with Nicole -YES, and I got to meet Nicole as well!!
7) Continue Miracle Butterfly SAL -YES, even working on it today
8) Continue to work on Little Wings -YES, although only one evening's work...
9)**If we can get our fibers and linen in during the month, start Catherine Agnes SAL with Karen V. -YES!
**************In April I also managed to start L&L's Angel of Love and Liz Turner Diehl's 17th Century Irish Garden... as well as attended Celebrations and took Betsy Stinner's Mary Queen of Scots class :-)
1. Continue to work on Fairy Flora
2. Continue to work on Petal Fairy
3. Continue Earth Angel SAL with Jenn
4. Finish Peacock Cypher SAL with Karen
5. Continue Legends of the Dragons SAL with Nicole
6. Continue Miracle Butterfly SAL
7. Continue to work on Little Wings
8. Get some stitches in on Catherine Agnes
9. Continue to work on Angel of Love
10. Continue to work on 17th Century Irish Garden
11. Start Chatelaine's Springtime Roses
12. ****If our fabrics arrive soon and Jenn is ready, why not even start Mermaid Heaven SAL with her too :-)
Here is today's progress photo :-) Today was Week 6 of the Passione Ricamo SAL, so I worked on my Miracle Butterfly - I worked on her left side now, so she is starting to look a little more balanced now :-)
Good news and bad news in sports today (at least for me) - Red Sox 6, Rangers 5 (that was the good news), but after a strong start in Talladega today, Ryan Newman got caught up in the Big One, this race has one every single year, and finished 39th.... worst of it, he dropped all the way down to 15th in points... this bad luck just keeps going, and going and going.... And again, Jimmie Johnson starts a wreck and avoids being part of it! Enough already!
Stitched on today: Miracle Butterfly
And here is how Beau spent his day :-)