Thursday, May 12, 2005

Earth Angel tonight.... she is growing a bit :-) She is very fun to stitch.

I visited Silkweaver's latest sale tonight, and I ordered a fat quarter of 32 ct Meadow Mist lugana. I think I might use this for Mermaid Heaven, as the original fabric I ordered for it, Tuttie Fruitie Belfast, while lovely, is not what I want to use... it is very bright - maybe if I had ordered the lugana instead...?? That SAL is not starting until July, so that gives me time to figure this out :-) ...And I ordered a fat quarter of Sapphire Sky for Angel of Dreams too...

I visited Down Sunshine Lane today - they have some selected items marked down pretty heavily, and I picked up Colors for a great deal. I saw this stitched up at Celebrations a couple of weeks ago, as Crossed Wing Collection was there with their booth, and it was stunning. Each of those little birds is so detailed and delicate... this will be a blast to stitch! I also ordered the snail charm I need for Take Time To Stitch Too :-)

No baseball today... kinda bored without it!!

Stitched on today: Earth Angel

1 comment:

BeckySC said...

Hi Carol !

She's looking stunning :)

you have been Tagged, see my blog for details...I hope you don't mind :)