Monday, June 20, 2005

Another Silkweaver Sale... Oh Boy!

It felt good to get back to stitching on the Earth Angel SAL tonight! I was a bit distracted by the Red Sox game, but still made progress. I don't think the progress ever really shows much from week to week in the WIP photos, but basically her robe does get longer each week :-)

OK, Silkweaver is having a sale on some of their 28 ct Reflections lugana fabrics - my finger was twitchy all night about this! I just gave in a little bit ago and ordered a fat quarter of Midas Touch! Ugh, shoot me now!

I got in my order from Paw Prints Cross Stitch already today - several cards of Petite Treasure Braid, as well as the white lugana for Night...ooooo, I am just so tempted to start that one! I will have to control the urge for now... ....
Here is a little ebay win from today... I love the colorful, artistic cat in the bottom right corner.... reminds me of some designs in my mom's house... Mom is a watercolor artist who teaches painting... much of the decor in her house is very colorful :-)
Tall Bearded Iris: Little Mary SunshineTall Bearded Iris: Playing With FireSiberian Iris: Limeheart

Red Sox 10, Indians 9 - odd game! Sweetened by losses by both the Baltimore Orioles (sorry Margaret...) and the New York Yankees - three homers, Manny Ramirez, Jason Varitek and Johnny Damon :-)

Stitched on today: Legends of the Dragons at work, and Earth Angel

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow Carol she is absolutely stunning, I would love to have a go at her but alas I don't have the pattern.

The Owls are now finished and I am now onto the Mighty Samuri.

Hugs xxxxxxx

Bea said...

Hi Carol,
here I'm!!!
I'm so busy during summer and I don't usually spend my hours in front of pc...but I have read your blog during these days and I love your Flora Fairy!! Kisses from Florence

Nicole said...

Great progress, I definately think you can see progress weekly, you stitch so fast! I can't wait to see your Legends progress this week :)