My birthday kept going today! I just received this adorable little scissor fob from Jo! Thanks so much Jo, I adore it!!!! I remember admiring this on her blog when she first stitched it. That was so sweet of you, Jo!! And, she even sent me a skein of Waterlilies from my Wish List.... she just totally spoilt me! Thanks so much :-)
And, also a huge thank you to Becky too! I got a slip to go to the PO, so I went later this afternoon - she sent me the fabric for And They Sinned - I don't know what to say to all of you for your sweet generosity! This blows me away!! I am blushing here... thank you.
Nope, sorry.... no happy dance tonight. I think I could have completed the stitching tonight, but I lost my power and wanted to do other things this evening - hey, it happens :-) I have just a little of the flower stems at the bottom to do, and the beading now...
1. Start Mermaid Heaven SAL with Jenn and Amy - yes, made good progress too
2. Continue to work on Petal Fairy - almost a happy dance
3. Continue to work on Earth Angel SAL with Jenn - yes!
4. Continue to work on Celtic Band Sampler SAL with Dani and Katrina - yes, for half of the month, then put aside to get Petal Fairy finished
5. Continue to work on Angel of Love - yes!
6. Continue to work on 17th Century Irish Garden - yes!
7. Continue to work on Little Wings - no, none this month
8. Continue to work on Houses of Hawk Run Hollow - yes, a tiny bit
9. Continue to work on Catherine Agnes SAL with Karen V. -hmmm... worked on it, made a boo boo and restarting it
10. Finish Story Time - made good progress, but did not finish
11. Start House Samplings as next "at work" project -not yet
12. Continue Legends of the Dragons SAL with Nicole - yes, continued my weekly progress
13. Continue Miracle Butterfly SAL on Sundays -yes, for half of the month, and also put aside to work on Petal Fairy
1. Finish Petal Fairy SAL with Karen K.
2. Continue to work on Mermaid Heaven SAL with Jenn and Amy
3. Continue to work on Earth Angel SAL with Jenn
4. Continue to work on Legends of the Dragons SAL with Nikki
5. Restart Catherine Agnes SAL with Karen V.
6. Continue to work on Angel of Love
7. Finish Story Time
8. Continue to work on Miracle Butterfly SAL on NTBB
9. Continue to work on Houses of Hawk Run Hollow
10. Continue to work on 17th Century Irish Garden
11. Continue to work on Celtic Band Sampler SAL with Dani and Katrina
12. Continue to work on Little Wings
13. Start Resting Butterfly when Petal Fairy is finished
14. Start House Samplings at work when Story Time is finished
I received my two 32 ct lugana fat quarters of Sugar Maple Fabric today - Tartan (which is calling out for a mermaid to be stitched on it... just don't know which one) and Kronos :-)
And, I received the Monthly Bits from Stitching Bits & Bobs - very pastel collection this month with a skein of Ozark Sampler floss in Tropical Breeze, a skein of Weeks Dye Works floss in Bashful, a skein of NPI silk in 511 Mint Green Range, a skein of Dinky Dyes silk in Whitsundays (didn't she send me DD Whitsundays cotton floss recently??), a skein of GAST Simply Shaker floss in Lexington Green, and a skein of NN floss in 104...
I had forgotten - I got a little closer to rounding out my Mirabilia chart collection earlier this week by getting Sleeping Beauty - I used to have this, but gave it away at one point... and today I got House on Acorn Hill for a steal :-)
Daylily: Beautiful AwakeningDaylily: Sweet PepperDaylily: Peacock Maiden (best of the blooms this year...)Daylily: Hot Town (better pic)Daylily: Chicago ApacheDaylily: Bittersweet HoneyDaylily: It's Ours (a surprise to see more today, very red!)
Stitched on today: Petal Fairy
...Time to go back to work tomorrow....