Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Squeezing in a goal before the month ends!

Upon reviewing my goals for November a few days ago, I noticed that I had not worked on Convent's Herbal Garden yet this month. I originally expected that I would be working on the Celtic Winter SAL tonight, but figured I could still squeeze in a little time tonight on Convent's Herbal Garden and still meet my goal - so I did :-)
NASCAR's "Chasers" (top ten finalists) invade NYC today in preparation for their awards ceremony on Friday! (photo from www.nascar.com)

Stitched on today: Convent's Herbal Garden and 17th Century Irish Garden for just a little while at work today...

8 comments:

zoeandcooper said...

Congrats on meeting that goal in addition to all the others I know you accomplished. It is really looking good. Hopefully you will have some more time with it in December:)

Nicole said...

The colors in that piece are really amazing, for such a large piece it sure is coming along quickly :)

La Natole said...

congratulations for your works!!!


La Natole
http://lanatole.over-blog.com/

Kathy said...

Well done on meeting your goal hun. I have finally started on CA again at last, and it is coming along nicely, just a bit more to do before posting a piccy.

Your Herbal Garden is looking fab too hun well done.

Hugs xxxx

Barbara said...

Hoo wee, that Convent Garden is an eye-popper!!

Gill said...

Covent Garden looks beautiful. congratulations on achieving your goal!

AnneS said...

Wooho, look at all those goals ticked off! Way to go!! Convent Herb Garden is looking great too :)

Little Grey Cat said...

Hi Carol

Is the Convent's Herbal Garden one of the Chatelaines Mystery stitches? It's very pretty :o) I've just tried to find it online and couldn't - you got a link?