Wednesday, December 21, 2005

More Gold Swirls & A Retired Blinkie

It is Celtic Winter night again - lots and lots more of the gold swirls... getting close to finishing those now.

Thank you all for the wonderful comments about Karen's framing job on my Just Nan samplers - she reads my blog via email, and I am sure she will appreciate seeing all of your kind words!

Passione Ricamo has some pretty new freebies out on her site - as always, they will not be there long. One is a super pretty Merry Christmas banner with angels, and the other is the beginnings of what is going to be a very pretty alphabet!

I am retiring this blinkie effective immediately. It used to be in my sidebar, and was one of my favorites. But, now Johnny must cut his hair and shave his beard. He has chosen to play for the "Dark Side." 'Nuff said.

One more day of work until the holiday break.... oh, just hang in there!

Stitched on today: Celtic Winter

10 comments:

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

I know exactly how you feel about Damon leaving for the "dark side". I was so upset when Mike Mussina signed with the evil ones in the late 90s.

Anonymous said...

oh Carol, you and my brother both are so upset at Johnny. My brother, Matt, will now refer to him as Johnny Demon!!!LOL LOL

Bastet said...

Celtic Winter is looking lovely as usual. The swirls are really going to stand out on that fabric.

Bine said...

The swirls are coming out so nice :-)

Shelleen said...

Celtic Winter is looking awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

Carol Your work is splendid as usual. I understand entirely how it feels to lose someone to the dreaded Yankees. HISSS BOOO!
I am like another commentor an Oriole fan and I always say to my husband that the management must be taking money to lose! We have traded away so many good players only to have them bring their new teams incredible success (like Mike Mussina!) Yours in stitches and baseball,
Robin

Erin said...

Beautiful stitching as always, Carol! And thank you for the freebie tip. That alphabet is lovely, and a nice alternative to the M Designs letters. Of course, I'll have to wait a while for my initials....since my last name starts with W! LOL

Kitty Couture said...

Hi Carol! I can't believe how quickly your CW is stitching up! Wow! She is gorgeous!

Thanks Carol for the heads up on Passione Ricamo :)

Kathy said...

Wow CW looks great hun.

hugs

Kathy xxx

Sasha Farina said...

thanks for the heads up Carol.. your Celtic lady is looking great!