Saturday, December 10, 2005

No camera today...

But, fortunately, I do still have my scanner... so I kept going on Houses of Hawk Run Hollow tonight... I should have been working on Mermaid Heaven... will continue to do work on HoHRH tomorrow since An Open Heart does not scan well. I am glad that I somehow worked it out that I have rather simple filling in on both sides of the house and the door to do while I am watching the Patriots game tomorrow. It will require a little less attention than An Open Heart does.

I got in some stash yesterday and today, but will have to wait until I get a camera... really hope the camera comes in by Tuesday as I don't want to (and won't) skip the Garden Spot Sampler SAL night...

Stitched on today: Houses of Hawk Run Hollow

5 comments:

AnneS said...

Oh NO ... no update piccies to drool over today. Oh boy, your new camera is going to be worn out in the first day just catching up with all your stitching ;) LOL. As for EG, putting it off until later in the year works out perfectly for me - I've got another project I'd like to put into its place in the rotation, so that gives me a good excuse to juggle things around LOL. (And in the meantime of having major problems posting to your site, you've thrown in a scanned piccie ... so I don't have to have withdrawal symptoms at all haha).

Little Grey Cat said...

Houses is looking good! No stash photo's - oooh eerrr - I feel like I'm missing out today. Hope your camera arrives very soon.

tkdchick said...

Carol I love the colours of this house!

BeckySC said...

I just love this piece! The colors are so nice! Great work, Carol!!

~Harsha~ said...

ohh.. i love this piece Carol. can't wait to see your stash addition :)