Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Spring Gardening

With our needles, that is. Tonight was Garden Spot Sampler SAL night with Jo. I worked a lot on the upper right corner, but it may be hard to see the progress as a lot of the lighter colors were used. They are easy to see in real life, but not so easy in photos :-) Moving along OK now...

And, it is New DVD Release Tuesday again - this week, the long-awaited King Kong

Only four more days until the 2006 Baseball Season begins :-)

Stitched on today: Bordeaux Mystery Sampler and Garden Spot Sampler

12 comments:

Anne S said...

I'll be thinking of you next week as I'm listening to racing cars zipping round the racetrack at the Grand Prix up the road ;) Garden Spot is coming along great :D

Rachael said...

Garden spot is soooo pretty- once again the colors just do it for me.

Unknown said...

Looking lovely Carol. What do you think about Silkweavers newsletter? Apparently they don't even know where they're moving to.

Kiwi Jo said...

I can see your progress :)

Unknown said...

That piece is just huge! Great progress so far!

RĂ³sa said...

Garden spot is awesome. Wonderful colors! :-)

Bine said...

Great progress, Carol. I love the Garden Spot Sampler :-)

Jenny said...

Your garden spot sampler is coming along so nicely. I just love the colors. :)

BeckySC said...

As lovely as always! It's really growing now!

Sasha Farina said...

I can see the progress, you're doing a great job!

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Looking awesome, Carol. The colors just get more and more lovely!

I can't wait for baseball to start either...I hope the Orioles have a better season this year:)

Lelia said...

Your garden keeps popping up new flowers : ) Bright, colorful, cheerful -- looking forward to more blooms .... errr motifs : )