Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Hey, it's Tuesday again!

So, that means I was SAL'ing tonight with Jo on Garden Spot Sampler - of course!! About three hours of stitching in front of the Red Sox game (yes, Karen, they won and are 10-4 now on the season!) resulted in most of the green carnation vine, and a little of the orangey carnation flower. Someday, I swear, Jo and I will finish this huge honker of a sampler - we sure have been diligent enough on Tuesdays to reap the rewards of finishing it someday! LOL

I enjoyed a new start at work today - no scan yet, sorry - it is out in my Jeep, and really, not enough to show yet! But I started Quaker Garden by Blackbird Designs. And, I already love it! As I mentioned a day or two ago, I am putting the Bordeaux Mystery Sampler aside for a tiny bit while Anne gets hers kitted up to SAL with me... yay! Anyhow, as soon as I feel I have something to show, I will post a pic here in my blog of the new start!

Hi Carol S - nice to see you today!!!

Stitched on today: Quaker Garden and Garden Spot Sampler

9 comments:

Von said...

You've been very faithful to your Tuesday SAL, Carol! I always enjoy seeing it. :D

KarenV said...

Can't wait to see your Quaker Garden Carol!

Barbara said...

I can't wait to see the BD Quaker Garden either!!

Isabelle said...

That sampler is huge indeed - stitching as a SAL was definitely a good idea!

I saw that Quaker Garden on Nicki's blog yesterday - it's gorgeous! Can't wait to see your progress on that one :)

Juanita - aka flosslady said...

Garden Spot just gets prettier and prettier. I've really enjoyed watching your progress on this one.

Jenna said...

Great work on Garden Spot, Carol! Even if it's hardly a "spot" when it comes to the work that you and Jo have put into it. ;)

Lelia said...

Go Carol Go ... it is fabulous. I enjoy viewing your progress on Weds mornings : )

zoeandcooper said...

Excellet progress, Carol. I got to see Jo's in person and I just loved it!!

When was Anne anticipating being able to start the Bordeaux Mystery SAL? I didn't see mention of it on her blog. I have my patterns and floss, just waiting on some backordered fabric. I would love to join you especially as Celtic Winter is almost done:)

tkdchick said...

Lovely progress!