Sunday, July 16, 2006

Mystery IX Part 7 Done

There we go... Mystery IX Part 7 is now finished... turnips, onions and beets finished off the last of the triangular gardens.... what will be next??? No more Chatelaine commitments for the rest of the month! Now I can focus on whatever I want. That is good because Jo and I have our Paradigm Lost SAL scheduled to start on Tuesday.... :-)

Once Kingdom Sampler is finished, I will also be starting another SAL with Carissa and hopefully Karen for An Emblem of Love... so I hope the Chatelaine parts will not be too huge... if they are, I will be busy, I guess!!

Ooops - I forgot to bring Bordeaux Mystery Sampler home from work to take a weekly progress photo... no worries, I guess, I only did a few more grape clusters.... will surely try to remember to bring it home next week.... still working on Part 1....

Stitched on today: Mystery IX and Blessings Be Thine (had enough time with M9 finishing early - this is now a new "at work" project for me).

12 comments:

KarenV said...

Congratulations on finishing up the latest part of Mystery IX - it looks great!

I'm nearly done with Quaker Garden, so I should be OK to join the EoL SAL with you and Carissa :) Just waiting on a couple of the threads but they should be here soon.

Melissa said...

Mystery IX is looking great! I've been trying to avoid Chatelaines and I think I'm getting sucked in. It's all your MTM fault.

Love your Kingdom Sampler too. Blogland is a very dangerous place for my stash. I see what everyone is stitching and keep adding to my already mile long wishlist!

Nicole said...

All done with the mysteries and it's only halfway through the month :)

Looking forward to KS SAL tonight, I don't know how my night is going to go with a bad morning but hopefully I'll get a few hours in!

Karoline said...

Congratulations on finishing your Chateline commitments for this month. Enjoy the rest of your wips

deletethisaccount said...

Awesome job on Mystery IX! I'm still not done part 1 *lol* guess I should pull that out one of these days.
Can't wait to start Emblem :)

Michelle said...

Congrats on finishing this part. I am anxious to see what Martina has in store for us next (but not too anxious since I need to start on part 5!!)

catandturtle said...

Very cool design. I didn't realize there were veggies until I read that. Did you get to Colonial Needleworks last week? Ann.

Meari said...

Great job on finishing the Chatelaine!

Little Grey Cat said...

So pretty! I love the colours, the design, the fabric ... all of it!

zoeandcooper said...

Your progress looks great! I can't wait to see what you start next:)

Jenna said...

Woohoo! You go, girl! :)

tkdchick said...

The garden is looking great!