Thursday, October 26, 2006

Good Timing for a Long Weekend

I have Friday (tomorrow) off, and I think this is actually great timing. I can put some extra time in on Mystery IX, and maybe, just maybe finish Part 10 by Sunday. Who knows! I did get most of the big pond in the bottom left finished tonight, although I did not yet stitch the one over one fleur de lis in the center - too late, too tired. I had to stitch much of this tonight with a 13 pound cat (Beau) nestled in my lap. My leg is asleep now!
Daylily: Sammy Russell Red

Stitched on today: Started a gift, and Mystery IX

12 comments:

Kitty Couture said...

Wow, it's looking wonderful! :)

Annemarie said...

Well done, Carol! Just a few more days and this part will be finished! Enjoy your long weekend! Still no postman, by the way...

Karoline said...

You're making great progress on this one Carol, it's looking gorgeous

Anonymous said...

This part is almost over, and it looks stunning. How do you stitch with a cat on your lap? I've never been able to do that, because my cats occasionally try.

Margaret said...

Your garden looks wonderful!!
Margaret

Unknown said...

Home stretch now!!! Pretty much just 1/4 left - you will definitely have that done :)

I love the daylily picture for today! Amazing!

Anonymous said...

It's looking gorgeous Carol :o)

Heather said...

I have yet to try one of these designs, I think they are gorgeous. You have really done a great job!

I am new to blogger btw :)

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Every day there is such astonishing progress! Great job! For being in the stitching doldrums...your doing a fabulous job! :o)

Needlearts Kelly said...

Your French Garden is beautiful. Coming along nicely.

Anonymous said...

I know that you'll maange to get this part out of the way and you'll be so happy once it's done. :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck finishing Part 10 this weekend. I am woefully behind:(