Friday, October 20, 2006

Hand-Dyed Fabrics For Sale - up to 30% off

OK, I figured I should be working on Mystery IX this weekend... and I will... but my hands are so achy right now, and I think a lot of it is from manuevering the big Q-Snap (and I want the good tension and even stitches that come with using the Q-Snap, so I won't be ditching that). So, I decided to work on something smaller, Women of the Mayflower. That ship is taking some real time to get done using the diagonal satin stitch. It's quite a bit of work with doing the counting and doublechecking to make sure that the pattern within the hull is correct.

I am cleaning out - I have to make room in my hand dyed fabric boxes!! I am selling some, so let me know if you want them before I stick them on ebay!! (All have good color swatches available on their dyers' websites).

Enchanted Fabrics 28 ct Monaco - Stormy Night - 18" x30", $10.00 - sold
Sugar Maple Fabrics 32 ct Lugana - Jelly Bean - 18" x 27", $15.00 - sold
Silkweaver 32 ct Lugana - Karma - 18" x 26", $15.00 - sold
Silkweaver 32 ct Jobelan - Elegance - 18" x 26", $15.00 - sold
Sugar Maple Fabrics 28 ct Cashel Linen - Keenan - 18" x 27", $18.00 - sold
Sugar Maple Fabrics 28 ct Opalescent Lugana - Frangipani - 18" x 27", $18.00 - sold
Sugar Maple Fabrics 28 ct Lugana - Peach Grove (oversize cut for Passione Ricamo's Once Upon A Time) - 25" x25", $20 -sold

As usual, shipping is $1.00 for one piece in the US. I take PayPal and money orders - if you live outside of the US, then PayPal only (and I will still give you a low shipping cost). Let me know if you want any of these! You can either email me (see the About Me... section of my sidebar) or you can just let me know in the comments section here.
Daylily: Siloam Plum Tree

Stitched on today: Women of the Mayflower

4 comments:

mainely stitching said...

Wow, Carol, WotM looks FABULOUS!! I hope you are enjoying a great weekend! :)

Anonymous said...

I love WOTM. It looks wonderful. It was nice visiting with you yesterday.

Unknown said...

The frangipani fabric sounds good enough to eat Carol!!

Your stitching is lovely.

Barb said...

That looks great.