Thursday, October 12, 2006

Just one band left

Wow, this sampler works up quickly - LOL! I only have one band left and it is finished. I hope Katrina won't mind, but I plan to stitch that band tomorrow. I think I will need the extra day next Thursday to work on M9 Part 10 - the sands are running low in the hour glass this month on that project. The scan I took tonight came out great - until Blogger got ahold of it! Now it is shrunken down and hard really to see all the pretty specialty stitches.

If you are looking for a good deal on some standard fabrics, please go to my entry below this from earlier today - let me know if you want any of these fabrics :-)

Daylily: Painter's Splash

Stitched on today: a gift at work, and Violet and Lace Sampler

11 comments:

Kitty Couture said...

That's really a pretty sampler, Carol.

Anonymous said...

That is such a pretty sampler Carol :)

Anonymous said...

What a pretty band sampler. Very delicate, I always like delicate things.

catandturtle said...

The sampler is so pretty. I love its delicate look. Don't you love the ones that stitch up super quick? Ann.

Joanie said...

Your sampler is gorgeous and I love reading your blog. It was nice to meet you at Cats this year and I hope to keep in touch. I am in awe of your Martina's mystery sampler! You rock. That's a beautiful piece too.

Meari said...

Congrats on your finish. Well done. :)

Karoline said...

It's a gorgeous sampler Carol.

CindyMae said...

I just love that! are doing a fantastic job on it!

Anonymous said...

This one really is lovely! Can't wait to see the finish.

Barb said...

The sampler is beautiful.

Katrina said...

of course I don't mind Carol, lol!! I'll work on mine on earlier in the week and hopefully will have a finish as well. As always, its been lots of fun SAL-ing with you :)