Sunday, October 15, 2006

Thank Yous

I didn't stitch for very long again today - I gave up when my pinkie and ring finger on my right hand felt a bit numb. Now it is fine, but I didn't feel like stitching again... so I got this much done, just still trying to motor along on Part 10.

Thank you so much to an annonymous kind stitcher!! You know who you are - but I don't know who you are! I received a mystery RAK this weekend from someone in Mississippi. I cannot figure out who you are! I want to thank you so much! This kind, wonderful stitcher sent me Prairie Schooler's Birdsong II (from my wish list) along with a large pile of Crescent Colours floss for it! Thank you!!!! You are the kindest! Will you reveal yourself?

And, Jenna sent me the most wonderful dololly and some other wonderful stitching gadgets - that she makes!! She did an amazing job! If the weather is nice tomorrow, I will try to get a good photo for you all - Jenna has amazing talent! Thank you Jenna! And, she included the cutest little pink biscornu in the package! It's my first biscornu! Thank you Jenna, you are so sweet!

And, a final thank you to my stitching friends who are scooping up the fabrics (and some of the charts) that I am selling - what a nice treat to avoid ebay and know my fabrics are going to good homes - thank you! I will ship as soon as payments are received :-)
Daylily: Ruffled Apricot

Stitched on today: Mystery IX

10 comments:

Anne S said...

PayPal is on its way to you, my friend :D Also a quick email ... can you let me know if the email arrives OK? I haven't had an error message yet, but thought I'd check. Can't wait to see your stitching gifts from Jenna - what a wonderful mail day for you :D

Anonymous said...

Mystery IX ponds are coming along very nicely. How nice of your "mystery" friend to send along some goodies.

Kitty Couture said...

What's a dololly? Can't wait to see you gifties! :)

Wendy said...

How wonderful to be RAK'ed and I'm sure it is well deserved!

mainely stitching said...

What great RAKs! You must share with us what a dololly is, though! ;)

Dawn B. said...

Looking good..

Michelle said...

Looking gorgeous! What a sweet person to send you the gifts! Love your violet sampler as well...it turned out so pretty and dainty! Did your Rensel mat ever come in for your SB design?

Anonymous said...

Your stitching is absolutely gorgeous and so is your garden! Congrats on the RAKs~ You deserve it~

Anonymous said...

Wow, you really have made some great progress on M9. Almost half done. It really is huge this month isn't it!

Von said...

Hope the numbness doesn't return! I don't like the sound of that.

But I do like all the wonderful things you got in the mail. What fun!! :D