Monday, July 16, 2007

Fair and Square, Round One Finished

I am relieved to have heard earlier today that my Fair and Square blocks for Margaret Wong have arrived safely in Kuala Lumpur! Here they are - sorry the photo is a little out of focus, I tried to take it at dusk. I look forward to Round Two starting later this month.

Friendship

Little House Needleworks

32 ct Chantilly Country French Linen, DMC Floss


I have been sticking with Houses of Hawk Run Hollow on Mondays. I don't have much time on Monday evenings to stitch, but still, slow and steady progress is surely going to get me there - so, here is where it got me tonight!

And... a couple of daylilies too :-)

Asian Artistry


Inner View


I received Cathy's Neighborhood Round Robin today for Group 3 - it is gorgeous!!

Stitched on today: Stitched a gift, and Houses of Hawk Run Hollow **I also posted my Freebie Exchange off today, as it has a bit of a long way to travel now

19 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love your friendship squares! And HOHRH is progressing slowly but surely - I look forward to its progress every week. I'm loving all your daylily updates!

Nicola said...

Great stitching as always Carol. Your Daylilies are beautiful.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Gorgeous F&S exchange...you know great minds and all that :) LOL!
Your Houses is GORGEOUS!
And you are right slow and steady progress will get you to a goal...that's what I'm telling myself about dieting...bleh!...

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of this fair and square - what is it?

HOHRH is definitely growing. It might be slow but at least it's not a UFO. Have you got any UFO's?

Anonymous said...

There's nothing wrong with slow and steady! You're making great progress with this one and your F&S exchange is very sweet :)

Stitch Wizard said...

Hi Carol! Oh your HOHRH is looking just so beautiful!! I also love your F&S exchange project! Very pretty!! You must have the prettiest flower garden! I really thank you for your input about using DMC threads for the project I am wanting to get! It means so much to me because it comes from you and others who are just the best stitchers ever!! I feel much better about doing this now when I wasn't sure at first! Debby :)

mainely stitching said...

Carol, your stitching is ALWAYS a delight to see!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Lovely square!

Keep going with Houses you can do it!

Dawn T. said...

The squares are cute! I just love your flower pictures:)

Heather said...

Good progress on HOHRH, it'll be done before you know it :D Your Friendship square is really cute :)

Samantha said...

Beautiful stitches Carol... you can do HOHRH, just one stitch at a time :o)

Karoline said...

Your friendship squares are gorgeous and HoHRH is looking lovely

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, as always! Slow and steady wins the race :)

Lennu said...

Hi Carol, You've been busy stitching lately! I just love your WIPs, And A Forest Grew for example. Your garden photos are so beautiful, all these lovely flowers, WOW!

Michelle said...

HOHRH is really coming along! Every little bit puts you further on it (as I am trying to remember with my own pieces!) Love the Fair and Square blocks - that is a great choice.

Marita said...

Friendship square is so pretty. Well done.

Slow and steady progress on HOHRH, I'm enjoying seeing the piece grow.

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Keep up the good work on your houses. They are looking great. I agree there is nothing wrong with slow and steady. That is the only way I get anything done these days:)

Sachiko said...

Very beutiful stich!!So cute~~!

Kathy said...

Love the houses. As always flowers are beautiful.