Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Redwork Exchange for Amy

I read on the USEBB that Amy received my Redwork Exchange for her today... so, since I am going to devote my stitching time tonight to my Quaker Alphabet Exchange, I will share this with you tonight (as always, I did not take a photo of the entire exchange, only the stitched item):

Thistle Square Needleroll

Periphaeria Designs

Riviera Natural/Burgundy Linen, DMC 814


Mike has some new needlework items for sale. If anyone is interested, he is now selling Q-Snaps. We have no idea yet what they will cost to ship, especially outside of the US. You can ask for them directly through me. I can get the prices from him. He has 6", 8", 11" and 17" sets. He also pre-ordered the new Gingher Bianca scissors and will have them later in September for you!! As well, his ebay store has fun Olfa rotary cutters, small crafting irons and such... You can see it all here - you can always buy direct and not through ebay, if you prefer. He is working on setting up his online store now.

Stitched on today: Quaker Alphabet Exchange project

35 comments:

Heather said...

That is so cute, nice job Carol :D

Kajsa said...

What cute idea to use the fabric that way. I love it!

Myrna said...

That turned out lovely! I bet Amy was thrilled...

Hugs...

Sherry said...

How pretty! Anyone would love to get one of these!

BeckySC said...

Oh, I love it, Carol! Great exchange :)

Kathy said...

Love it!!! Nice job!!!

Barbara J said...

Fab needleroll! Lovely fabric too. I've never finished a needleroll before...perhaps soon :)

Unknown said...

I love the fabric you chose! It looks great!

Arthemise said...

Woot! I've been trying to get my hands on a pair of Julia Gingher shears, and now I have! My mom's going to get my other pair (Sophia).

Nice needleroll too. :-)

Kathy A. said...

Nice redwork Carol!

Dawn T. said...

What a beautiful needleroll! Wonderful job:)

Ulla said...

Nice work! I just stitched this piece too.

Lennu said...

Congratulations! It is beautiful :)

Annemarie said...

You did an excellent job, madam! This redwork exchange is fabulous! I think it will be a while bfore I try my hand at something as complicated as a needlreroll, but when I do, I will know who to ask for advice. I'm rather curious about Mike's online shop...

Susimac said...

I love this needleroll its a beauty.

Anonymous said...

What a beauty!

ollie1976 said...

Beautiful work!
-Jen

Jenn said...

Very pretty Carol!

Wendy said...

Great needleroll, Carol. And congrats to Mike on getting his online store set up.

Terry said...

Excellent needleroll. You did a wonderful job, Lucky Amy!!!

Sharon said...

This is just beautiful Carol!

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous needleroll. Im a big fan of redwork

Stephanie said...

A lovely needleroll Carol! I really like the fabric you used.

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how you can do so many projects and gifts in such little time. Congratulations. Ann.

Edgar said...

Just a beautiful needleroll!!!!!!!

Sally said...

That is gorgeous Carol!

Anonymous said...

That's beautiful!

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Outi does such wonderful patterns! I love the red you picked.

Beatrice said...

What a nice needleroll. The fabric is just lovely. It compliments the colors.

Ranae said...

Love the needleroll and the Dizzy Busy bees biscornu. nice exchanges.
Have a great weekend.

Lynn said...

Beautiful needleroll! It's the first time I see anything by this designer. Lovely!
I sent you an email re the Q snaps.
Hope Mike is doing well with his sales.

Lelia said...

Wow! That is awesome -- what a beautiful NR : )

Go Mike. So, has he decided what YOUR discount will be??? LOL.

Did you figure out what the thread skipper is? What it is used for? I've never heard of it before.

btw, has Mike checked out the 'stuff' on the "In the Company of Stitchers" goodies??? They have interesting items displayed on their site.

Anonymous said...

What an adorable needleroll! I love the design, especially on that fabric!

Carla said...

That's a beautiful needleroll Carol! I really like the fabric you used

Valentina said...

Really a cute needleroll.