Sunday, August 12, 2007

Spring Ride: Finished Page 8


For my dear SAL mates, Karen and Kathy, as well as anyone else who is interested, here is my progress for this week on Spring Ride. I finished Page 8 (which was where I started) and have moved over to page 7 (which I also partially stitched already anyhow). Now that I am not working on ecru/peach colors in her dress right now, I am really loving this project so much! The textures are amazing - one strand over two on belfast linen... and the Anchor Marlitt also gives such a nice texture too. I really look forward to next Sunday when I can stitch more flowers again!! I can see that Karen is loving this too. It is so fun having SAL mates who also love the project - gives us lots to chat about and great photo updates too.

For Debs, who left me a comment earlier tonight, I can get you the Twilight freebie, but have no idea how to contact you. My email address is in my profile. Please drop me a note and I will reply to you there :-)

My DH won something for me on ebay today! He was watching it and made sure to be there when the auction ended! It is very cool! I cannot wait to show you when it arrives!! He is so loving :-)

Oh gosh, another weekend over!! Where is summer going??

Stitched on today: Seasonal Exchangers project (slow going, so I am going to bring it to work this week and see if I can speed up my progress) and Spring Ride

14 comments:

Marita said...

Fantastic progress, your needle is flying on Spring Ride.

sugardoll said...

Ohhh you have alot done, soon it will be finished.

I love ebay! Hubby calls me an ebay sniper LOL. Can't wait to see what you won (with hubby's help) =)

Anonymous said...

I think that must have been the biggest page you tackled first. It looks gorgeous. I see you got to do some flowers too. They are so pretty aren't they. I am loving this project!

Oooh, ebays wins ... I'm looking forward to seeing what Mike won for you.

Anonymous said...

congratulations on your progresses Carol. Ann.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful progress!

Unknown said...

You've been so busy! Wow, that is just amazing progress. I love watching your WIPs grow.

Myrna said...

I am amazed at how much you get stitched!! This will be lovely!

Stephanie said...

Spring Ride is really coming to life now. I can't believe how far you have come on AAFG - it's nearly done!!

Anonymous said...

I really love the colours on Spring Ride! It's coming along beautifully.

Mindi said...

Very nice progress on Spring Ride, its been fun watching it grow.

Marika said...

We have here in Finland still hot days although usually this time is a bit colder. Where is Mike selling those scissors in Ebay ? Your fabrics have arrived, sorry that I haven´t post about them earlier !
You have some kind of award on my blog ;o)

Sharon said...

Lovely, lovely progress on spring ride. I can't wait to see what Mike won you.

Sally said...

Lovely progress on Spring Ride CArol:)

Valentina said...

Great progress! Spring ride is really wonderful