Monday, December 17, 2007

Autumn Exchange from Sharon


I received the Autumn Exchange from Sharon today. She is my sender for the Seasonal Exchangers group - awesome group! I am sooo lucky to have Sharon as my sender. She spoiled me rotten. She stitched me the cutest little tasseled pillow, which she informs me is Autumn House by The Trilogy (I adore The Trilogy, Sharon!). We both think the little buttons on this design are sooo cute!! And that was not all - Sharon hit my wish list very hard! She sent me three charts that I wanted very, very badly! Then also sent me two fabulous skeins of autumnal Silk 'N Colors! Wow, Sharon! I am overwhelmed. Thank you again :-) I am so glad Alexis is feeling better too!
Forward progress.... plugging away again tonight on Houses of Hawk Run Hollow :-) The photo may look fuzzy - it is really because I almost finished all the backstitching in light blue (VC Lace Agate, actually) over the orange (VC Pumpkin) stitches of the house... just a little bit of fence and the rest of the night sky left now!

Thank you to those who sent well wishes for Mike today. His much anticipated meeting appeared to go well today - the outcome of it has not yet been determined... if you can, please keep the positive thoughts going for him. We both appreciate it!

My sincerest condolences go out, and my heart is so heavy, for Michelle (Cozy Egg) and her DH over the loss of their beloved Hamlet over the weekend. {{HUGS}} for both of them. Losing a pet is so very difficult.

Stitched on today: Houses of Hawk Run Hollow **Mailed out a gift today

15 comments:

mainely stitching said...

Wow, Carol, you certainly did get spoiled in your seasonal exchange!! VERY happy for you!!

HOHRH is looking great! I'll be picking mine back up in 2008 and I'm really looking forward to it!

Anonymous said...

Wow Carol they all look lovely.

HOHRH is looking great,hope your well.
hugs xxxx

Sally said...

You have been very busy with your stitchin Carol. I love the fob you stitched for Sherry and the stitcher's lottery piece is fantastic!

Your autumn exchange from Sharon is wonderful:)

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Sharon's exchange package is PHENOMENAL!!! Congrats to you GF!!
And the Houses...looking super!

Myrna said...

Carol, what a nice package from Sharon! She is such a sweetie...
And, you deserve to be spoiled!

Stitching is looking wonderful!

Good thoughts for you and Mike.

Hugs and Stitches...

Kitty Couture said...

Beautiful exchange from Sharon!!
Hope all goes well for Mike.

Jen said...

The seasonal exchange package is great. Lots of really good things. The pillow is beautiful.

Karoline said...

What a gorgeous exchange and HoHRH is looking lovely.

Sharon said...

Carol, I am so glad you liked everything! As always. it's a pleasure to stitch something for you! HoHRH looks wonderful and I love the piece you are are stitching for the lottery

Wendy said...

Wow - fantastic exchange! And your HOHRH is looking great!

staci said...

Fabulous exchange, you certainly received some great goodies!!!

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

What a lovely seasonal exchange from Sharon. She did a fantastic job!

Sending positive thoughts for both you and Mike. I hope things turned out well for his meeting.

Abi said...

That's a lovely exchange. I *love* the floss you got.

Michelle said...

Thank you so much for your sweet words and for mentioning Hamlet here. I really really appreciate it. Sending good thoughts to you and Mike!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Carol, do you have a display of all the pieces you've received? If so can you share that with us?