Saturday, December 15, 2007

Birthday Gift for Sherry

Dear Sherry has just emailed me to let me know that she has received my little birthday gift for her. Her birthday is Monday, and I feared she would not receive this in time... whew! She did!! And, she writes that she does hope to be back to blogging soon - good, I miss you Sherry!


Christmas Alphabet "S" Fob

Prairie Schooler

32 ct Putty Belfast Linen, DMC Floss


Mike is now stocking Q-Snaps, by popular demand, in his on-line store - I hope you will check them out! If you think of anything else he should start carrying for you, do let me (or Mike) know! His aim is to please :-) Several of my friends have now purchased from him... some multiple times. You cannot begin to imagine how much your support means to us! Thank you!!

Well, early blogging as I am going to go and try to finish a gift now - trying to squeeze one more out the door for Christmas! I am just still so distracted. Barbara writes of the same situation, but believes it is her pregnancy causing it. Since I am not pregnant, why am I so distracted? I suppose a good deal of it is because Mike has a HUGE and very important meeting on Monday morning... and also because so many of the stitchers in the scissor fob exchange just are not getting back to me to let me know that they received their partner's name from me (I did ask in the email for a confirmation reply)... oh, I am so exhausted.

OK, think positively... off to stitch!

Stitched on today: Finished a gift

20 comments:

Becky K in OK said...

I love the Christmas/Birthday fob you sent Sherry. I echo your sentiments that she is missed.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

I love Sherry's fob you did for her..I've been wondering about her as well :) Glad that she'll be back soon!
Speaking from experience...I understand TOTALLY about the exchange thing. Stay calm, all will be fine :)

Susimac said...

Keep calm!! Its usually better the other way they contact you if they haven't got their partners name. So Just look on it as no news is good news, and bear in mind folks are busier this time of year at home and maybe haven't checked their mail yet. The law of averages will always state that you won't get 100% replies anyway :-))
Don't worry about it all Carol honestly it will sort out soon its no good exausting yourself about it all and making yourself ill.

Good Luck to Mike in his meeting on Monday.

mainely stitching said...

HUGE and important spousal meetings are also very distracting. ;) I hope Mike's goes well!! And I'm so glad to hear he's doing well with the online store - YAY!! :D

Sherry's fob is so sweet. And you're such a dear & thoughtful friend!

Andrea said...

Love the birthday fob that Sherry received. Looking forward to her blogging again.

Don't worry, everything will be fine.

Suzanne said...

Lovely fob. Hopefully you and Mike can relax today during the football games!! Tell him thanks for stocking the q-snaps, I'll probably do an order after the first of the year - I'm feeling a scissor fix coming on anyway! LOL Suz

Karoline said...

Sherry's fob is lovely, congratulations

Shelleen said...

love the scissor fob. I havent been online for 3 days and already emailed you earlier.

Neila said...

I'm glad I have emailed you and not added to your stress!

Anonymous said...

Sweet birthday fob :) Hope Mike has a great meeting!

Anonymous said...

Sending you de-stressing thoughts! I hope your scissors fob exchange people get back to you - you definitely don't need that stress at this time of year!

Your fob to Sherry is beautiful!

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Stunning fob as usual. I am sure Sherry loved it.

Hitomi said...

Hi Carol,
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and your sweet comment!
Sherry's fob is so prety. I just love it!
I'll definitely visit here again!

Please Keep calm. It was late that I checked your email.
Everything will be fine:)

Stephanie said...

The fob you made for Sherry is very sweet. Sorry to hear you're not well - hopefully it will pass soon. I hope the exchange group doesn't turn out to be too much work for you - I know I am really thankful that you stepped in to pick it up! I'm hoping the Lottery is still on - I've just finished my piece - I may brave it and be the first to post???

stitcherw said...

What a lovely and perfect fob you made for her. Hope things settle down a bit for you soon, things are hectic enough this time of year without having to chase after and worry about other things.
Sue

stitcherw said...

Oops, forgot to wish Mike good luck with his meeting on Mon.
Sue

Lennu said...

What a lovely fob again, very pretty!

Oh I hope everything will be fine, Mike's meeting and things with the exchange. Take good care of yourself!

Unknown said...

The fob is so pretty. Thanks for the finishing idea for the exchange :)

I'm probably one of the ones who added to your anxiety since I didn't answer you until Sunday. Sorry! I'm almost always offline most of the weekend, so maybe others are the same? I know it's frustrating to wait for a reply that you're anticipating, but hopefully people will be around today & checking emails.

Good luck w/the meeting!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Yet another beautiful fob! How many of these have you stitched this year!

Michelle said...

I hope you are able to concentrate soon. I've been rather distracted and unable to stitch or anything with everything going on in my life this past month. Big hugs!