Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Dawn is Back


Thank you all so much for your well wishes! Some of you gave me some good ideas for easy ways to treat sinusitis, and I appreciate those. My sinuses do feel better today, but now I am struggling with general malaise - sore muscles, fatigue, sore throat... hmmm.... a virus? flu?? I was going to start an ornament tonight, but when I realized I needed to go upstairs and rummage around for floss for it, which could take about 20 minutes, I ditched the idea and grabbed something from my WIP drawer... Dawn :-) Here is more of the slooooow progress on her wings.

Snow, snow, snow - we have plenty coming tomorrow around the time of the evening commute, and then a whole ton more of it on Saturday night... all before the Winter Solstice has even arrived. Oh my.... Some more Christmas shopping is left for me to do - just hope I can find one snow free day left to get it done!

Stitched on today: Dawn, Fairy Spirit of Grace **Mailed out two gifts today

20 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Carol, its nice to see Dawn out again!

Glad to hear you're feeling better, sounds like you've got the virus that is going around here!

Take it easy with the bad weather!

Kathy said...

She is gorgeous.

Be careful in the snow. We have had ice. Lots of people still out of power with snow coming Friday night and Saturday.

Cathy B said...

Hi Carol - good to hear that you are starting to feel better. I thought of you when I heard that the East Coast was going to get hit with a big storm. Stay warm!

Aussie Stitcher said...

Your wips are looking great Carol. Congratulations on the new car, you need to be safe in all of that snow. Hope you are feeling better soon, sinus pain can be really painful.

cathymk said...

Dawns looking fabulous Carol! Is there a lot more to do?

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Sinuses are pretty horrid to deal with.

mainely stitching said...

Dawn looks great! And I have my fingers crossed that you'll find that snow-free day to wrap up your Christmas shopping!

Carmen said...

oh,the flu...i am still ill,agh! i hate the flu...

take care and avoids the cold, that if gives you flu, and is compounded by sinusitis, is a trouble.

Your wip, is beautiful, a wonder!
If go out to shopping be care with the snow and cold.

You better soon

Anonymous said...

heal fast! Ann

Dawn T. said...

It is great to see her again. She looks wonderful:)

Mary Ann said...

Dawn is looking lovely!

I'm glad to hear you are feeling some better--take care of yourself, and be safe in that bad weather!!

Mary said...

Dawn is beautiful! Be careful in the snow...keep warm and safe.

Susimac said...

Hope you feel much better soon sinusitis is so horrid, You have my every sympathy

Arthemise said...

Glad you're feeling a little better. Wish we has some snow.

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol! It's me, Laura, the dark-haired petite lady you met at Colonial Needleworks. Dawn looks beautiful. You are amazing to stitch when you are not feeling so great! I hope you have a great day.

Sharon said...

Sorry to hear you have been under the weather literally and figurtively! Glad you are doing better. Dawn looks fabulous as always.

Shelleen said...

Dawn is gorgeous!!! We are getting the really bad snow as well and more for Saturday/Sunday.

Anonymous said...

I hope it isn't the flu!

Dawn is lovely!

Anonymous said...

Glad your sinuses are feeling a bit better. I hope the rest of you follows suit! :)

Mia said...

Oh I just love models from Passione Ricamo. This one's looking just wonderful!!!

Michelle said...

Glad to see Dawn again - she is a beauty. Be careful in the snow. It is in the 70s here today, I think. Crazy.