Thursday, December 13, 2007

Distracted Stitching


Gee, even though I had Serenity out all evening, I sure didn't get much done. This was an ADHD stitching night. I was so distracted and busy with getting the scissor fob exchange finalized and get everyone's blog links set up in the group blog... and take emails from new people wanting to join... oh well. At least I stitched a little.

Oh boy, did we get snow today. I am so glad I left work an hour ahead of the snow. I got home before it hit, and once it did, traffic stood still. Mike was caught up in it :-(

Stitched on today: Started a gift, and Serenity

13 comments:

Jennifer said...

I've had stitching nights like that - working on one project and thinking about another. It just makes me stitch even slower.

Deb said...

You got alot done, it seems to me! Hope your virus is better, too. I'm loving "Serenity," Carol.
Hugs,
Deb

tintocktap said...

Serenity is looking fantastic - I love the colours!

Nicki said...

Hope you're all wrapped up warm today :) It's been bitterly cold here.

Serenity looks lovely.

Sally said...

Serenity is looking lovely, Carol, as is Dawn and the Peace on Earth ornament is gorgeous.

I do hope you're feeling much better soon.

Katrina said...

Love your Serenity. Have fun with the fob exchange, I found the blog and I am trying to ignore my natural tendency to want to sign up, LOL.

mainely stitching said...

Sounds like you were a busy bee, Carol! I hope you didn't get too blasted by snow. Mom says there's an even worse storm on the way - Yikes!

Karoline said...

Serenity is looking gorgeous Carol

Wendy said...

So much snow already...wonder what's going to happen when winter is actually here?

Margie said...

I LOVE this piece. It's looking wonderful.

Unknown said...

Serenity is looking good and at least you got a little bit of progress done. :)

Kathy A. said...

I hope you are feeling better soon Carol. One good thing about a snowy weekend - it allows for lots of stitching time. Serenity is looking lovely.

Lynn said...

I haven't put in many stitches at all lately. Too many commitments right now.
Serenity is looking just lovely!
We've had quite a bit of snow so far and they're calling for another major storm to hit this Sunday. We've already got more now than we had all last winter!