Friday, December 28, 2007

Finished the alphabet


I did a lot of secret stitching today ;-) But I can show this... I got the alphabet at the top of Serenity finished tonight.

There are a lot of questions going on right now about exchanges and what will be happening. I am happy to take new people into Hooked on Exchanging. What will develop from it is unclear. Becky and her role in exchanges simply cannot be replaced. I am hoping to be in touch with her to talk about the future of exchanges. I will do what I can to please anyone who wants to keep exchanging. A fellow blogger/exchanger also wants to do the same. But, first things first. I want to chat with Becky - these exchanges were born from her and I want her input and to give her all of the respect the sweet woman deserves. I know you all understand. I refuse to step on any toes here.

Stitched on today: Finished a PIF, started a PIF, and Serenity **Mailed out F&S squares to Laura today

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Serenity is beautiful!

It's good of you to take over the exchanges whilst Becky is away from the computer. I'm sure she'll be happy that you are doing it, but of course, it's always right to ask.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Your Serenity is looking GORGEOUS Carol :)
You are 100% on the right track to ask Becky's input.

Anonymous said...

Hiya sweetie - I'm just doing a drive-by to let you know I'm still out here reading, even though I'm not commenting ... hopefully 2008 will be an awesome year full of peace, love and happiness for us all :D All your current WIP's are gorgeous! :D

Nicki said...

Serenity is looking lovely.

And you're very generous with your time to offer to take on more exchangers. I know how much time it takes to run them :)

Anonymous said...

Serenity is lovely!

Both you and Becky have done a magnificent job of managing the exchanges! Kudos to you both!

Katrina said...

Becky has some big shoes to fill but honestly if anyone can do it I think you can :-).

Your Serenity is so pretty!

Jen said...

The piece is looking great. You are doing a wonderful job with the Hooked on Exchanging board. I do miss Becky's blogging though.

staci said...

Congrats on finishing the alphabet, it looks wonderful!!!

That is generous of you to be willing to help keep the exchanges going, that is a big job that Becky has doing. Best to both of you :)

Dani - tkdchick said...

What a lovely alpahbet it is!

Andrea said...

Serenity is looking wonderful.

Becky will be a hard act to follow, but I'm sure you are going to do so well. I'll await your 'meeting' with Becky so I can make my decisions. :) Good lick with everything.

stitcherw said...

Serenity is looking so pretty. This isn't my normal style, but the more I see it the more I like it, the colors are lovely.
Sue

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

You have made a ton of progress since the last time I saw this piece. It really is stunning!

Karoline said...

Serenity is looking gorgeous Carol, great progress

Becky K in OK said...

Your Serenity is looking so beautifuly. Thanks for all you do with the exchange.

Mary said...

Serenety is just beautiful! I just love the colors:)

Karen's Blog said...

Serenity is just beautiful Carol.

I really hope the exchanges can continue as I would love to be involved in the in the new year. I know what a great job Becky has done and you are wonderful to want to maybe take them on. I will be happy to help in any way I can. I look forward to hearing what happens after you chat with Becky.

Anonymous said...

It looks gorgeous Carol

hugs xxxx

Anonymous said...

Serenity is looking beautiful Carol - and growing fast :)

Happy New Year to you and Mike :)

Casa Pearl said...

Lovely progress Carol!

Kalu V said...

serenity is looking good so far, i love the colors