Tuesday, December 04, 2007

A Gift for Debby

I heard that Debby has received my little gift that I sent to her for her birthday. Happy Birthday, dear Debby!!! Since I am busily doing my secret stitching still... I will simply post this as my entry tonight :-) Glad you like it Debby! I had fun making it for you - what a funky flower :-) The way my Clover GAST was variegated really made it look funky.

Bloomin' Shade Pin Pillow

Of Female Worth

Silkweaver 32 ct Belfast Solo Linen, GAST Floss


Gosh, I caught myself wishing today that I was a stay at home person... instead of my busy job... then I could read everyone's blogs every day and get to comment in them too! Wishing, wishing, wishing...

Stitched on today: Finished Stitching Bloggers Christmas Exchange for Natty, and started a gift **Mailed out CE Christmas Exchange today

15 comments:

mainely stitching said...

ahem Staying at home can be quite busy, too. Niek and I joke that we are much less tired after a busy day at the office than a busy day at home. ;)

Sally said...

Beautiful pin pillow:)

Anita said...

The pin pillow is so pretty. Congrats on your and Mike on the internet store. I love all your secret stitching.

Beertje Zonn said...

Lovely embroidery!
Kind regards,

Sonnja, from the Netherlands
BEERTJE ZONN

Katrina said...

Oh wow, very cute. I will have to go through my freebie stack and see if I have this one :-).

You are so sweet and generous, I can't get over how many little gifts you stitch.

Kajsa said...

That is gorgeous! You lucky thing!

I like the new store, can't wait to get my Bianca.

staci said...

Adorable pin pillow and fabulous finishing as always!!!

Unknown said...

Very cute pillow! You know I am a stay at home mom and I barely have time to read everyones blogs once per week sometimes. But I have little ones so they keep me busy. I can't wait for them all to be in school but I have a little one for another 1 1/2 years at home

Stephanie said...

Lovely pin pillow Carol, I'm sure Debby will love it.

I too wish I could stay at home, but funnily enough I don't think I'd have any more time for stitching, I'd probably just do all those other things I don't get around to often enough (like hoovering, yeuch! LOL)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Yet another lovely gift Carol!

I always wish I could stay at home as a lady of lesuire. Unfortuantely we just never seem to win the lottery so that can be a reality.

Sigh... back to work.

Anonymous said...

Very cute pin pillow, Carol. Congratulations on a lovely finish.

Stitch Wizard said...

Carol

You couldn't have made me anything that I would love as much as I do this pillow!! It is so country and cute and I love the little bird and the flower!! Thank you so much for taking the time to make something so special for me! It isn't even my birthday yet and I am having the best time!! I just love this so much!

Debby :)

Cheryl said...

I have those wishing for being at home days too :)
Great gift, that flower is funky

Mindi said...

Carol - you did a fantastic job on this little cushion, its gorgeous.

Lelia said...

Carol, is this a freebie pattern? Is it one you can share with me? I would luv to have it!!!

I'm enjoying catching up on your blog. Seems things are finally getting back to a more normal routine.

Happy New Year!