Friday, December 14, 2007

Is the Stitchers' Lottery still happening??


I made some good progress on HOHRH tonight. The house is finished, save for half of the backstitching over the stitching left to do (and that goes really quickly), and then just the fence at the bottom and the rest of the night sky :-)

I managed to get all of the partner matches made today and emailed out for the scissor fob exchange in the Hooked on Exchanging group. When the group hit 60 members for that exchange last night, I knew it was time to close it down and send out names! If you are in the group and did not receive your partner's info, please email me!

I am wondering if the Cross Stitcher's Lottery is still happening?? Becky is still away from her computer and there are no entries posted in the blog... I need to get in gear to stitch my piece, but first I figured I had better ask... is it still on??

Stitched on today: Stitched on a gift, and Houses of Hawk Run Hollow

14 comments:

Annemarie said...

Wow Carol, even this block seems to be a doddle for you! And er... Am I really the first one to comment today? Either you were up and posting very late, or I was up very early :o/

Edgar said...

Hi Carol,
I am posting my Lottery piece on Tuesday, with so much going on I just kept putting it off and am working on it tonight and this weekend. I would guess it is still on.....

HoHRH is just great!!

edgar

Anonymous said...

hohr is looking lovely Carol. Such a huge piece!

Sorry, I can't help with your lottery query though. I don't know anything about it

Becky K in OK said...

HOHRH is lookin mighty fine, ie, just gorgeous. I admire your tenacity on stitching this large piece.

Karoline said...

HoHRH is looking gorgeous, great progress

Katrina said...

I would think the lotteries still on. Love your HoHRH piece.

mainely stitching said...

My lottery piece is done, but I'm too chicken to be the first to post ... I've assumed it is still on, even though Becky has been offline.

HOHRH looks awesome, Carol. I really, really love this!

Lennu said...

I hope you're feeling better now! Your WIPs look beautiful this week, as always :) It's always wonderful to see your progress.

The Crazy exchange for Bianca is very cute, I like the style in this one! Both Rabbit's Big Day exchanges look wonderful, congratulations Carol and Marika too!

I'm stitching for the Lottery, so I hope it is still on! At least I'm prepared to post my piece.

Anonymous said...

The embroidery is beauty! dear friend.
Merry Christmas and a very good year 2008
A kiss
http://alarttex.wordpress.com/

Hazel said...

I'll be posting my piece as soon as I have it finished up. Done the stitching just need to do the finishing. xx

Cathy B said...

Thanks for handling the task of pairing up 60 scissors fob exchangers -WOW!

I'm not participating in the lottery and Becky didn't mention anything to me about it; but knowing Becky, I'm sure it will still happen as planned. She always follows through on her commitments!

Have a nice weekend!

Dawn T. said...

I was wondering the same thing about the Lottery. I have my piece done and need to post it. Basically, I assuming it is still on till I hear otherwise:)

Anonymous said...

Well it sounds like a bunch of us have made something for the lottery. If anyone out there in blogland has Becky's telephone number, it may not be a bad idea to give her a call. I am going to do a little sewing to finish mine up and I'll probably post it by the end of the coming week.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Glad to see you're still pulling this out form time to time!