Mike and I wanted you to all know that his online store is now OPEN! He has many wonderful Gingher scissors now in stock - many styles and sizes. He also has great rotary cutters and other items. Please check it out here!! Currently, Mike is only accepting PayPal. We hope you will find something you like - best Gingher prices around!! Thank you!
I received a beautiful Christmas Ornament Exchange from Heather today from the USEBB. She stitched me the cutest bird ornament - I love it! And included this gorgeous kit by The Sweetheart Tree and some fantastic fibers. Thank you so much, Heather!! (I apologize for the shot of the toilet paper holder in the photo! It was 22F here when I took the photo and I didn't feel like going outside to get the good light.... used the bathroom windowsill instead!).
I also received this gorgeous PIF gift from Jenna today - isn't it beautiful! Jenna's stitching is just so perfect! And I love how she used this Just Nan design to make a sweet biscornu...
Isn't the back beautiful too? Thank you so much Jenna! It has pride of place in my basket of biscornus now!
My wonderful mail did not end there! Just look at this little sweet needlebook from Helen! The best way to show it was using a slideshow, starting with how beautifully wrapped it was when it arrived! Helen designed this little cutie herself! I think she should publish her design and finishing instructions. It is just so sweet. I cannot stop looking at it! Thank you Helen!! Wow, I am blown away by this!! (Psst... I am wrong! The design is by C'Mon Monde :-) Helen designed the finishing... which I still think she should publish!!).
I didn't stitch much today - too busy doing other things, like taking my mother to lunch for her birthday.. I did start a gift, and put some stitches into the border of Serenity...
Goal Review Time!
1. Continue to work on Houses of Hawk Run Hollow -yes
2. Continue to work on Victoria's Quaker -yes, and I finished it
3. Continue to work on Dawn, Fairy Spirit of Grace -yes
4. Continue to work on Spring Ride - yes
5. Finish Deb's Neighborhood Round Robin and send to Nikki -yes, and Nikki has it
6. Stitch some gifts - yes, I stitched 7 gifts, 1 return CE Exchange gift and one PIF
7. Finish Autumn Exchange and send to Myrna - yes, and Myrna has received it
8. Stitch USEBB Eye of the Needle Exchange and mail out by 11/17 - yes, and Nancy has received it
9. Stitch SBEBB LHN Exchange and mail out by 11/17 -yes, and Aniza has received it
10. Stitch SBEBB Rabbit's Big Day Exchange and mail out by 11/30 -yes, managed to get it in the mail just on time yesterday
11. Stitch SBEBB Christmas Ornament Exchange and mail out by 12/1 -yes, and it is already in the mail
12. Stitch USEBB Christmas Ornament Exchange and mail out by 12/1 - yes, and Marie has received it
13. Stitch Simone's Ornament Exchange and mail out by 12/1 -yes, and Catherine has received it
1. Continue to work on Serenity
2. Continue to work on Houses of Hawk Run Hollow
3. Continue to work on Dawn, Fairy Spirit of Grace
4. Start A Christmas Quaker on Christmas Eve
5. Stitch and send Crazy Exchange I signed up for a month ago...
6. Stitch and finish Stitchers Lottery entry by 12/31
7. Stitch and send Crazy Exchange Christmas Exchange
8. Stitch some gifts
9. Start Fair & Square blocks for Laura
10. Stitch and send Stitching Bloggers Christmas Exchange to Natty
11. Start Lauren's Neighborhood Round Robin
12. Stitch at least one PIF
OK, that's enough for today!
Stitched on today: Started a gift, and Serenity **Mailed out a gift today