Saturday, December 08, 2007

Productive Saturday


It may not look it by tonight's progress on Serenity (which I am still loving, by the way...), but I did have a productive afternoon. I was able to finish two gifts - they were both already stitched but needed to be finished into their intended final items today. And, they were! Plus, started another gift... shooting to get as many done on time as I can now!

The linen I am using for Serenity (Luna by Lakeside Linens) just isn't photographing well. I will have to try photographing it in other conditions.

Hope everyone is well. I haven't even peeked at blogs today :-(

Stitched on today: Finished two gifts, started a gift, and Serenity

14 comments:

mainely stitching said...

Wow, you did have a productive day, Carol! Congratulations!!

Mary said...

Serenity looks beautiful!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Serenity is looking SPECTACULAR!!
And yay! you getting gifts done...me? you ask, well maybe next year :( LOL!

Kitty Couture said...

Wow Carol, sounds like you've done lots. As for gifts, I'm not even sure I'll manage to cover my own family this year. I mean, they'll all get a gift, obviously, but I'll have to buy a few :(
I love Serenity, it's my new fave of your WIPs :)

Carmen said...

is a beautiful work!

Anonymous said...

You managed to get a lot done :o) Serenity is very pretty.

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed at the number of gifts that you manage to stitch! Great going.

Serenity is lovely! I really like the colors.

Katrina said...

Your Serenity is so pretty! Congrats on the other finishes.

Lennu said...

Hi Carol! Oh I think I always start my comments with the words "I'm sorry I've been behind in commenting!" :)

Anyway I took a good look at your blog tonight and you've been stitching so many beautiful things again! The gift for Debby is so cute and the Christmas ornaments you've stitched. So are all the other exchanges and gifts you've sent and received.

I was sorry to read about your health issues, I hope that you're feeling ok now.

Heather said...

That is a really pretty chart Carol! I am glad you had a productive day, it feels good huh? :)

Suzanne said...

Pretty!

Hey, what about q-snaps in Mike's store? I'm always looking for a good deal on q-snaps!
Suz

stitcherw said...

Nice progress on Serenity, this is so pretty. You certainly did have a productive day especially if you got other stitching in as well.
Sue

Sally said...

Serenity is coming along beautifully.

Dani - tkdchick said...

The colours on serenity is lovely!