Sunday, December 30, 2007

A Rose is a Rose...


I am sorry Karen! Apparently, when I am on vacation, I am not able to remember it is Sunday evening! I forgot again and did not work on Spring Ride. I promise I will get right back to it next week when life returns to normal again ;-) Today I started a new Crazy Exchange project. I figured I could squeak one more in before the year officially ended. I also figured it is safe to post a WIP of it here. I don't think the recipient reads my blog, and even if she does, I don't think she will figure out it is for her. Tomorrow I will stitch the border around this pretty freebie by La D Da and then whip it up into a little something.

Wow, tomorrow is New Year's Eve already! Anyone have big plans? Not us, we will be home relaxing - and it is snowing, snowing, snowing anyhow!

Stitched on today: Finished a PIF, started a CE Exchange project

15 comments:

Karen's Blog said...

It is New Years Eve night here now and I am doing some stitching before posting my New year resolutions on my Blog. I LOVE the Ewe and Eye scissor fob!!!

Rowyn said...

I love the Rose design you are stitching.

It's New Year's Eve here too... 40 minutes to go until 2008, we're at home relaxing too (just finished the stitching for the Hooked on Exchanging Scissor Fob exchange). :-)

Happy New Year, and all the best for 2008.

AngelSan said...

The rose design is great !
We are going to DBF's mom tonight for New years eve diner, just loads of food I guess...

It's amazing to think some people are already in 2008 when here it's only lunchtime...

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Wow...this is so pretty and one I have in my stash so I may have to pull it out myself and stitch 'er up! LOVELY!
Can't wait to see your year end wrap up...I bet it's going to be astounding! Plus I want to see what your big plans are for 2008!

Anonymous said...

I've got that freebie in my stash, too. I keep thinking about starting it; I guess I'm just going to have to do it sooner rather than later.

We have no big plans for tonight. I hope you have a very happy 2008.

stitcherw said...

Very pretty finish. As for this evening, quiet for me too. I like staying in, relaxing, and not having to be out on the roads later when there are so many questionable drivers. It isn't snowing here now, but we did get more again last night. Hope you have a wonderful year in 2008,
Sue

Karoline said...

Cute design Carol, congratulations

Kathy A. said...

Another beautiful design. Nice work Carol.
Wishing you a New Year filled with love, laughter and stitching. It has been a real pleasure to get to know you and to participate with you in the neighborhood RR. You have shown me so many wonderful new things and I thank you.
HAPPY NEW YEAR

Julie said...

What a great design! I can't wait to see it finished up. Have a safe and Happy New Year!!

Andie said...

~~~***HAPPY NEW YEAR***~~~

Michelle said...

Pretty piece you're stitching. Can you send me a link to the freebie? Happy New Year!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Another lovely little project Carol!

Anonymous said...

Hey don't worry about it Carol. I haven't even managed to read the blogs for about a week, never mind stitching. I've not picked up a needle in a month now. Hopefully things will settle down again soon and I'll be feeling better and able to stitch.

'A Rose' is lovely :o)

Sally said...

Beautiful finish!

Kalu V said...

this is a cute one, cant wait to see it finished

Happy New Years!!!!
hope you and mike have a wonderful 2008