Sunday, December 02, 2007

Thank You Friends :-)

Mike and I wanted to take a moment to thank those of you who have visited the opening of his new online store. And also to thank those of you who have purchased Gingher scissors and Olfa rotary cutters while you were there! It means a lot to both of us to have your support. Mike has been working on this endeavor for a very, very long time now. He does still have listings on ebay, but is moving away from there... His stock will expand as he grows, and if you can think of anything you would like him to carry there, please let me know :-)

I spent a while today stitching gifts.... but then settled in for a couple of hours on Spring Ride. More flowers now!!

We are on the storm watch. Our first significant snowfall of this season is due any moment now... and will be here, they say, into the morning commute. Perhaps a good day to stay home and continue to stitch those gifts?? Ugh, I hate winter!

Stitched on today: Started two gifts, and Spring Ride

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spring Ride is looking gorgeous! I was out yesterday at a Christening so I'll have to try and do a catch up over the next couple of days.

Georgie said...

Just lovely, Carol. I did check out the store and it's fantastic!

mainely stitching said...

I'm so happy to read that Mike's new business venture is already off to a good start! :)

Be careful in the snow!!

glamlawlib said...

Lovely progress! Hope your weather isn't too bad and best of luck to Mike with the new site.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

SR is looking beautiful!! I'm so glad Mike had a good turnout with his store = :)

Neila said...

We had our first significant snowfall on Saturday..5". Bah humbug! Did someone say "I hate winter"?!!

Mindi said...

Spring Ride is looking fantastic! I'm so glad Mike has his store up and running, I've always been very pleased with everything I've ordered from him in the past.

staci said...

You're making incredible progress on Spring Ride :) Congrats on the store, I checked it out and it's great!!!

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Just beautiful. All the subtle color changes in those flowers looks daunting.

Unknown said...

Looking great! I didn't realize the store had opened so I will go have a looksie. :)

Andrea said...

Great progress on Spring Ride. Good luck with the online store, I'm sure it will be a massive success.

claudia said...

WOW! I checked out Mike's online store. Fantastic! The prices are great. I can't wait until I can work some of Mike's products into my budget. Good job Mike!
Carol, your Spring Ride is really looking great!

Ranae said...

Good Luck on Mike's store. I have checked it out and will be putting my order in soon:) great prices on the Gingher's.

Deb said...

Wonderful about Mike's store. I wish him so much prosperity in it, Carol. I know what a bit a work it is, believe me! Trying to catch up with you...I love your gifts and the darling things you're receiving! Helen's little thingie is so precious..saw it on her blog, too.
Hugs,
Deb

Stephanie said...

Congratulations to Mike - glad to hear the shop is buzzing! Spring Ride is coming along so nicely. What lovely gifts you've been receiving as well!!

Shelleen said...

Spring Ride looks great!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Congrats to Mike on starting his own little business. I wish him the best of luck.

Spiring ride is looking pretty!