Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Crazy Exchange for Edda

I heard from Edda today that she has received the Crazy Exchange return exchange that I put together for her...


Nature's Alphabet "E" Fob

Elizabeth's Designs

Silkweaver 32 ct Belfast Solo Linen, DMC and WDW Floss


...and, the rest of the exchange for her. Edda posted a sweet note on the CE BB - I am so glad you like it, Edda. It was my pleasure to put it together for you.

Tonight I am going to take a brief hiatus from Be Kind and True. I have started a gift for someone that is 1) due to mail very, very, very soon, and 2) a bit more of an ambitious undertaking than I should have given myself right now - so... I am off to go see how much of that I can get done tonight.

Stitched on today: Stitched on a gift **Mailed out a gift today

23 comments:

Lynn said...

What a sweet little fob! I love the sheep!
The fabric you sent is lovely. I wish we had somewhere around here to get fabric like that!

Jennifer said...

Those little sheep are too cute! Lucky recipient!

Annemarie said...

Hey, you're early today! Thanks for brightening my dark night (or should I say early morning) with such a beautiful fob.

Dawn T. said...

That is a sweet fob!

nela said...

esa oveja esta encantadoramente hermosa... me encataaa

Mary said...

Such a sweet sheep fob! (How many times can you say that!) Love the entire exchange!

Unknown said...

What a cute lil fob, those sheep are so cute. :)

Marion said...

Ohw this is sooo cute. I love the sheep :D Haven't found a selling adress in The Netherlands for Elizabeth's disigns yet. I realy like her designs.

Nicki said...

Oooh that's cute! Love the way the sheep look fluffy!

mainely stitching said...

That's a really lovely fob, Carol. Hope you made good progress on your gift!

Wendy said...

Great fob, Carol! I love the 3 wee ewes on this one.

Janaina said...

Absolutely lovely!:o) As usual!Well done!

Anonymous said...

Sweet fob!

I am so jealous how great your tassels always look.

Yuko said...

This is absolutely beautiful!
I love how you finished this!
Very pretty, indeed!

staci said...

Love the cute sheep! (And the fob, lol!)

You've been making fantastic progress on Be Kind too!

valerie said...

What a cute little fob! I just had to buy the Elizabeth Designs Alphabet charts after seeing you stitch them up but haven't gotten around to any of them yet. What are the little charms you put on the ribbon? Just adorable.

Anonymous said...

Thank you once again sweet Carol for the wonderful exchange you sent to me. I really love the fob you stitched for me - it is so delicate and beautifully stitched. Opening you envelope brought a warm feeling inside, thank you again.

Carla said...

cute sheepies :)

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

What a wonderful exchange! I love the little ewe!

Anonymous said...

Very cute, Carol!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Carol another lovely fob!

DaisyGirl said...

What a great little fob! So glad I have one from you! Happy Valentine's Day!
Donna

BeckySC said...

Your fobs are the BEST :)