Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Crazy Exchange for Sandie

I am hoping to finish stitching a gift tonight, so I will love you and leave you with this - Sandie in The Netherlands received my little Crazy Exchange today:

Robin on an Egg Mattress Pincushion

Bent Creek

28 ct Platinum Cashel Linen, GAST and WDW Floss


We are expecting icy roads in a bit, and then snow for a bit into tomorrow... glad I am home now and can settle in to stitch. I am really looking forward to Spring this year! (...which explains why I stitched a robin...)

Stitched on today: Finished a gift, and started a gift

19 comments:

Annemarie said...

Ooh, you're early today! But what a fabulous gift for Sandie!

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Fantastic gift. I really like those little pin mattresses.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wonderful gift!

Wendy said...

That's a sweet little design and I love the pin mattress finishes. Lovely work, Carol!

staci said...

Darling finish Carol!

DaisyGirl said...

Love your robin! Plus all your goodies you got! Have fun stitching!
Donna

Mary said...

A look of spring! Nice finish.

Anonymous said...

That is so cute, Carol. Stay safe in this dangerous weather!

Mylene said...

That's sio cute and neatly finished!

Sally said...

Beautiful pinkeep Carol and I love the fob you made ( just catching up on your posts!). I never tire of seeing these beautiful fob you make and have had the pleasure of seeing the one you stitched for Chris in real life:)

Your gift from Su is gorgeous and your WIPs are fantastic.

Nicki said...

That's just so cute and neat :)

lena-lou said...

Your little Robin is cute Carol :)


Mum (Veronica) received what you send to her and will be writing to you. Just thought I'd let you know she has it safely in the mean time .

Have a nice rest of the week.

Sharon said...

Very cute! Congrats

Michelle said...

CUTE exchange! I love the robin!

Karoline said...

Cute pinkeep Carol, congratulations

stitcherw said...

Very cute, love the little bird on the egg. Your Quaker Christmas and Serenity in your prior posts looked lovely too, nice progress.
Sue

Nancy said...

I am in awe of your stitching and finishing talent! That is another great one.......Nancy

Deanne J said...

It's so cute, a great exchange

Carla said...

Beautiful mattress!!