Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day to all of my blogging and stitching friends. I really had plans to send out e-cards today... but work was super busy, and time melted away! However, you are all in my thoughts and I appreciate you all so much. I hope you enjoyed your day :-)

The house is finished now on Be Kind and True. There is very little left to do now, and I am hoping for a weekend finish :-)

Just as my colleague was laid to rest today, here we go with another murder of a therapist, this time in Manhattan, NY - and very guesome, indeed. Oh my gosh!

So, on a much brighter note... I wanted to see Brad Paisley on the David Letterman Show a couple of nights ago, but I didn't want to/could not stay up late enough to see it. I recorded it on the DVR, but when I played it back, the DVR cut off and ended in the middle of the song... but I found it on You Tube today, and I really enjoyed it... so, I figured I would share. Gotta love Brad Paisley - what a charmed life he has - a Grammy, a couple of CMAs (or a few), married to the gorgeous Kimberly Williams-Paisley, new baby son... what a lucky and talented guy!

Stitched on today: Be Kind and True

17 comments:

sugardoll said...

Happy Valentines Day!!!

Your finish is lovely congratulations!!

TeresaB said...

Carol, your sampler is really looking so pretty. I've been watching as it "grows". Hope you had a good Valentine's Day (or as I call it "Black Thursday")

Sandra said...

That's just terrible about another murder, and yet they say he HASN'T even been arrested. Just going to check to see if I have that BBD chart, it looks gorgeous.

Stitcher said...

Be kind and True is awesome, I'm looking forward to the finish.

Annemarie said...

Oh wow, what a quick stitch this is! Gorgeous, too.
Thanks for posting that YouTube video :o)

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you Carol!

Anonymous said...

You're making great progress Carol :)

Arthemise said...

Your piece is looking lovely! Not far now.

Thast is terrible about the therapist being killed. It just makes me so sad that people are capable of doing something like that.

BeckySC said...

So close :) It looks just lovley :)
(((hugs)))

Karoline said...

Great progress on Be kind and True, it's looking gorgeous

Katrina said...

Very pretty! I am looking forward to seeing the finish.

I heard about the murder in NY, it's so sad.

Michelle said...

Happy Valentine's Day - I'll be looking for a finish on your sweet Be Kind and True!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Your progress is looking great!

mainely stitching said...

Great progress, Carol!! :D

Stitch Wizard said...

Be Kind and True is just a really beautiful!! I love the colors in it and your stitching is fabulous!! Hope you had a really nice Valentines day!! Debby :)

Beatrice said...

Loved the you tube clip.
Your piece is looking great!

Von said...

You put it so well, Carol, "time melted away"! Like butter on high heat. :D Best belated wishes for Valentine's Day, and hugs!