Friday, February 29, 2008

Moose Be X-Mas

I finished up my February ornament for the Christmas Ornament SAL this afternoon. I took the photo in the late afternoon, and the clouds were already moving in for the snowstorm we are expecting later tonight. As a result, the photo is a bit dark and gloomy. The ornament is actually very vibrant in real life. This was a fun stitch. I was in the mood for a whimsical ornament this month, as I think I already know who will be receiving this one at Christmas time ;-) (**photos replaced with better ones).


Moose Be X-Mas Ornament

Barbara Ana Designs

28 ct Potato Annabelle, DMC Floss


Now, back to exchange stitching!! I hope everyone has a great weekend!! And I wanted to say thank you to my new blog visitors - what a treat to meet you all! It is a good night, as the first Red Sox spring training game of the season is on TV - very cool.

Stitched on today: Finished Moose Be X-Mas Ornament, stitched on CE exchange

14 comments:

Kathy A. said...

He is just the cutest Carol. Nice job.

BeckySC said...

Love it, Carol! TOO cute!! Great finish :)

stitching aussie style said...

He is just too cute for words. He'll be surely loved come xmas.

Sharon said...

An adorable ornament-love the colors.

Dawn T. said...

Awww...he is so cute!

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Adorable ornie! You did a lovely job on it.

Me :) said...

Holy cow it's spring training? how did I miss this.

mainely stitching said...

This is so cute, Carol!

Nicole said...

Carol, that is so cute! I really like those Barbara Ana designs!

Casa Pearl said...

That's an adorable ornament. I am really liking the Barbara Ana designs these days.

Anonymous said...

Lovely ornament, Carol!

Dani - tkdchick said...

that must of been fun to stitch!x

Carla said...

This is such a cute design!! Lovely finish!

Anonymous said...

What a vibrant little design. Definitely a pick-me-up. :)