Monday, February 04, 2008

PIF for Joanne

I heard from Joanne tonight that she received my PIF today. I am still enjoying making fobs with initials on them, and am now busily using Garden Alphabet by The Prairie Schooler to get the job done :-) I wonder which alphabet I will move on to next, having now used most of Elizabeth's Designs' Nature's Alphabet... hmmm....


Garden Alphabet "J" Fob

Prairie Schooler

32 ct Putty Belfast Linen, DMC Floss


PEACE last night, and Serenity tonight. I pulled this one back out - it has been a while since I last worked on it. Somehow it slipped to the bottom of my WIP drawer! Can't have that! Back to working on that border again tonight.

A friend of mine is looking for back issues of Quilt Sampler by Better Homes & Gardens. Does anyone have issues they would be willing to part with? I am sure she would love to chat with you about trading or paying for them. She is in Australia and is seeking issues going back to about 2004. She says she already has Fall/Winter 2007 and Fall/Winter 2006. If anyone can help, please let me know - we both would sure appreciate it! Thank you :-)

Stitched on today: Stitched on a gift, and Serenity **Mailed out CE return exchange to Edda today

14 comments:

Mary said...

Serenity looks beautiful!

mainely stitching said...

WOW, your progress is amazing!! :D

Becky K in OK said...

Absolutely love your fobs. Serenity is beautiful.

Katrina said...

Cute fob! And Serenity is gorgeous.

Karoline said...

Serenity is looking gorgeous and the fob is lovely

Glenna said...

Abebooks.com has Fall/Winter 2004, F/W 2005 and Spring/Summer 2005. A lot of their book sellers will ship internationally.

Serenity is looking great--looks like a very time-consuming border!

Nicola said...

Lovely fob as always Carol, and Serenity is coming along well.

Mindi said...

Carol, your fobs are the perfect example of how stitched gifts and exchanges don't need to be big to be meaningful and impresive. The craftsmanship and finishing are so impressive, and you put thought into each and every one you make.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow Carol I'm guessing you've probably made about 40-50 fobs by now!

Your wip is looking great!

Beatrice said...

Wonderful progress!I love the fobs you make!

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

Serenity is coming along nicely! Your alphabet fobs are always lovely!

Suburban Stitcher said...

Serenity is looking great. That's not a chart I would have liked from the pic, but your progress sure is inspiring :)

Carla said...

Love your fobs Carol!!! And Serenity looks great, glad you are stitching on it again :)

Michelle said...

Serenity looks fabulous. I love the alphabet fobs you've been making!